Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

bigj505 bigj505
Yeah EPS had mine for I think 9 weeks. I got it back midway through summer so I had time to wear it, and I understand they get blown up with orders but short turn around OFFICIAL wins every time.

Yep. Looks like I'm gonna be sending it to them tho.
Be warned... text messages coming your way asking for help with the order form :lol:

first time wearing thanks again to everyone who helped me with questions pre purchase

Jersey is so dope, but you need to throw on some Grandmama CONS.

I ignorantly when on eBay thinking "oh I'll snag the black originals dirt cheap because they're necessary," then saw prices lol. People proud of them now lol

Been collecting authentics for 20+ years... figured I'd finally come in here and drop a few gems... Anyways, got a few blanks I'm gonna get done soon, 76ers gonna be Sir Charles, Grizzlies gonna be Bibby... But the alternate Sonics, I'm having a tough time deciding! I have the M&N Red GP, I've considered Ewing, Baker, and Hawkins, but from what I remember, I've seen retail authentics of those, which is why I wouldn't mind a more obscure player. What y'all think? 

Been collecting authentics for 20+ years... figured I'd finally come in here and drop a few gems... Anyways, got a few blanks I'm gonna get done soon, 76ers gonna be Sir Charles, Grizzlies gonna be Bibby... But the alternate Sonics, I'm having a tough time deciding! I have the M&N Red GP, I've considered Ewing, Baker, and Hawkins, but from what I remember, I've seen retail authentics of those, which is why I wouldn't mind a more obscure player. What y'all think? 

The jerry logo on the grizz is on the incorrect side?
Also no jerry logo on the sixers?

For the sonics, you could do horace grant or brent barry

Hey guys,
Does anyone know if there is a shop that does heat jerseys like there is one that does Knicks and Suns?

I would rather send the jersey I'm getting there than to EPS. Thx

why da trepidation on using EPS?

Why go EPS when you can get the official work done?

EPS is pretty much as official as you can get.

alot of shops also only do twill customs.

Ninja, you seem like you are speaking on a topic that you might not know about.

There are shops that do the work for actual teams. That's the question that I wanted answered for the heat before I went the EPS route. The place that did my Suns jersey did it with the same materials that the Suns have.

i know exactly what im talking bout cuz:

-i have many EPS jerseys done in mesh

-i also have stock rev30 that already came with mesh numbers to compare.

i know what you mean, da thing is many of da official outfitters (like da knicks & Cosby's) sometimes outsource their actual work to people like EPS, or in da case of Cosby's, Parkview sports.

^ It's probably not a shop for the heat. They might use a local tailor or dry cleaning/tailor. Most likely they probably wouldn't even sell the materials since the Heat would own that stuff. However, if you find out you never know.

if you got 135k to spend on a GD basketball jersey...

wow.

I mean on the open market down the line if the guy wanted to sell the jersey, he prob wouldn't get half

nba auctions is the only time we see these insane prices. not even sure what makes that worth $130,000 dollars :lol:

I would sell the M&N Payton and turn the Sonics blank into  him, personally.  Dope blanks!

Regarding the team lettering, I have been trying for YEARS to gather that same information, the Heat being one of the teams.  The ONLY teams I have found out are the Knicks, Suns, Lakers, and MAYBE the Nuggets.  If anyone else know, please do share with me.  I can't even track who does them for my local Wolves.  As was mentioned, sometimes the teams just use small shops to do the team stuff.  

EPS DOES do the team jerseys for several teams across the leagues.  But to my knowledge, I don't know of them being the go to for any official Rev30 numbers.

Last edited:
I would sell the M&N Payton and turn the Sonics blank into  him, personally.  Dope blanks!

Regarding the team lettering, I have been trying for YEARS to gather that same information, the Heat being one of the teams.  The ONLY teams I have found out are the Knicks, Suns, Lakers, and MAYBE the Nuggets.  If anyone else know, please do share with me.  I can't even track who does them for my local Wolves.  As was mentioned, sometimes the teams just use small shops to do the team stuff.  

EPS DOES do the team jerseys for several teams across the leagues.  But to my knowledge, I don't know of them being the go to for any official Rev30 numbers.

THANK YOU!!!!
finally got my question answered :lol:

I talked to big time jerseys and they have the capability to do tackle twill for teams that they have the template for (I think celtics are one of them). For the heat jersey (Christmas sleeved) I'm getting, I was cool with tackle twill if it meant a quick turnaround since it's just the number on the back.

"I can do only the teams & years that I have fonts for them and I can only do tackle twill for those teams (no mesh). I DO have the mesh numbers for all the Suns."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom