Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I really wish this was the home version, especially since after just recently picking up my K. Anderson, but $140 shipped for a photomatched '90s era gamer of a guy I remember seeing shatter the backboard against the Bulls was too good of a deal to pass up.

1991-92 Chris Morris

There's more matches than this but:

To my knowledge Morris was the only guy to actually shatter the glass in an NBA game since the inception of the breakaway rim.

I really wish this was the home version, especially since after just recently picking up my K. Anderson, but $140 shipped for a photomatched '90s era gamer of a guy I remember seeing shatter the backboard against the Bulls was too good of a deal to pass up.

1991-92 Chris Morris

There's more matches than this but:

To my knowledge Morris was the only guy to actually shatter the glass in an NBA game since the inception of the breakaway rim.
nthat.gif

Thanks fellas. Btw, @Zyzz  , are we witnesses to history? Was that the 1st genuine "cool story" in the history of the internet? 
laugh.gif

Didn't realize those bogo home curry's had the finals patch on the back 
mean.gif

Shoulda swooped I like the white better
@Weepwomp  don't feel bad.  The Home Final authentics wasn't available during the promotion. Once the promo ended, they took down the regular Home authentics and put back the Home Final.

I've pretty much confirmed all they did was add the Finals patch to the regular jerseys because they sold out of M and XL during the promo and when they relisted the Home Finals M and XL were sold out too.

I saw EPS was like $80... is that right? Like I bought a custom Porzingis mesh jersey from someone for $100 out the door... $80 seems steep plus cost of blank.... 

wondering why all those chinese dudes who use to get a lot of rev30 mesh stuff directly from factories to resell consider all that stuff as pro cut?!  
eyes.gif

just talked to dude regarding his mesh kobe size m or l, proposed a trade, though he's claiming his one is procut and won't trade for retail authentic. smh

kobe's pro cut size m?!
laugh.gif

looks like every (retail) mesh rev30 is now being considered as procut cuz they were basically not available in stores. lol

**** you adidas. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
That's sort of what I was saying, the "breakaway rim" wasn't introduced until 1983, thanks largely in part to Darryl Dawkins. I'm not sure if they switched to the style pictured around 2012 or not but it was designed to prevent what Morris did with 2 more springs and a 180 degree pivot for better shock absorption on the sides.

I saw EPS was like $80... is that right? Like I bought a custom Porzingis mesh jersey from someone for $100 out the door... $80 seems steep plus cost of blank.... 
Whoever sold that 3 6 Latvia gave you a hell of a deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom