Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

id advise messaging them if they are past a amount of time that does not seem reasonable because i am proof they can straight up forget to do something. imagine all the jerseys they get?
True! I'm def gonna contact them if it goes past a reasonable amount of time. 

Nice pick ups!! I have been looking for that Anderson....:pimp:
Thanks. Man, I wish I would have known you were looking sooner. There was one listed right as the one I got was ending. No auto so I was considering bidding on it instead but it was a 46, a pro cut only size, and Anderson wore a 42 so I wasn't sure what to make of it. If I see another one (that's not $365) I'll let you know.

Seems like half of the Ebay community forgot how to leave feedback. Buyers & sellers

Last edited:
Seems like half of the Ebay community forgot how to leave feedback. Buyers & sellers

People stopped leaving feedback years ago lol

Most of the I sold they never leave feedback :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
People stopped leaving feedback years ago lol

Most of the **** I sold they never leave feedback
mean.gif
Maybe I just started paying closer attention now that I'm selling.

Seems like a cat and mouse game with who leaves it first. Sellers are jaded from crappy customers and don't leave feedback as soon as money hits their account like the old days

I don't know what the excuse is for buyers, lol

Last edited:
Maybe I just started paying closer attention now that I'm selling.

Seems like a cat and mouse game with who leaves it first. Sellers are jaded from crappy customers and don't leave feedback as soon as money hits their account like the old days

I don't know what the excuse is for buyers, lol

As a seller, I won't leave feedback before the buyer does.

As a seller, I won't leave feedback before the buyer does.
Bro I've got 3 straight sales where I left feedback and didn't get it in return. It's ******ed

With that being said I don't blame you and I should probably do the same

EPS takes forever, but their work is immaculate.

i usually send stuff in da fall so im in no rush to get it back.

I've had buyers/sellers leave me feedback several months later. In the 13 yrs I've been a member, I have had my fair share of no feedback left.

Stopped by 145th and copped this for $30
Dude told me when they closed had a lot more stuff :smh:

nothing else? i figured it would be early 00's Staples.
They had some other stuff but reebok 52s are huge. And they have em all in the back in bags so you gotta search through it, had a tmac reebok magic but not with the stars. They had some baseball jerseys in there too but 52 is too big for me, I need joints ina. 48

nothing else? i figured it would be early 00's Staples.
They had some other stuff but reebok 52s are huge. And they have em all in the back in bags so you gotta search through it, had a tmac reebok magic but not with the stars. They had some baseball jerseys in there too but 52 is too big for me, I need joints ina. 48

da prices are real good thou.

Back
Top Bottom