Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Spotted in the Celtics game RN

How is it three years after the switch and somehow Isaiah still got a front logo jersey on? He wasn't even a Celtic when they had the logo man on the front. I prefer it there, but it's crazy to me that it's years removed and somehow he got one on tonight?!
Quite possible they are running low on the back logo jerseys and are just using up whats left of the old version. That rivalry Kobe throwback above is flames. 

Well now if you get that blank with the logo on the front you can get it customised into a Thomas and argue that it's accurate 
wink.gif

Can I get a LC on this Duncan. I was under the impression that when the Spurs side trim switched to that dazzle material that Nike had the tags with the team logo. Then I saw a few high priced Duncan's and robinsons just like this. Now I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Well now if you get that blank with the logo on the front you can get it customised into a Thomas and argue that it's accurate :wink:

I had the blank but just got it made to a ray allen! If I get my hands on another though :evil:

The Booker jersey is sick man 
smokin.gif

Got a used Pacers Artest jersey recently. Aside from the majorly bubbly numbering and lettering, I'm really digging this one...

Last edited:

The Booker jersey is sick man 
smokin.gif

Got a used Pacers Artest jersey recently. Aside from the majorly bubbly numbering and lettering, I'm really digging this one...
I don't think the Artest is legit with those numbers unfortunately

@Xavier84 really? No disrespect, I know you are a regular
smile.gif
.... but plz tell me it's not true. The numbers are the same as the one HWF is selling, at least that's what I thought.

There are pretty good fakes on those made in Korea Reebok jerseys so those are tricky. The stitching just doesn't look right on this one though, cut looks a bit off too. Can't tell for sure on the pic but it seems to have the wrong font for the "48" on the jockktag as well.

Here is pic of the tag compared to the Artest HWF is selling on Ebay. Tags are different (no 'Made in Korea' on mine), inner material is yellow on mine, the inside on HWF is white. Been doing so many LC's on NT but not with this jersey and I was so sure about this one
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

There are pretty good fakes on those made in Korea Reebok jerseys so those are tricky. The stitching just doesn't look right on this one though, cut looks a bit off too. Can't tell for sure on the pic but it seems to have the wrong font for the "48" on the jockktag as well.
Looks like you are right. The "48" is completely different. Sucks  but what to do? I've already left the seller positive feedback and tbh I think he didn't know either (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Anyway, thanks for your help man, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom