Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was just able to cart and checkout with a 2XL. Hopefully everyone who wants to get their hands on one for nostalgic purposes can do so.

I think a lot of blanks will show up at Marshalls/TJ Max at the end of this season. Nike is taking over next season right? The year that they switched the NBA logo to the back of the jerseys. ALOT OF AUTHENTIC BLANKS showed up at Marshall's/TJ Max near me (purchased some laker/clipper blanks) that had the logo on the front. I know the company that does the lakers jerseys here in LA. I tried contacting them to put some patches on jerseys but they weren't really helpful :smh:

Definitely will see a ton of blanks get sent to Marshalls and whatnot.  Hopefully Nike improves the cut next season.  I hate the current Rev30 joints

I've found MED, LARGE, XL Lakers and Clippers before. Here's the pics of a couple of MED Home jerseys I picked up for a NTer a couple years back.

Last edited:
I've never seen a Rev30 that big before.  I don't even want to know how long it was.  That had to look beyond a pro-cut

And on the subject of blanks... if anyone finds Grizz blanks in M, L and/or XL, of any style in an outlet, and is willing to scoop one or some for me I'll reimburse you for them and then some.  They don't make their way to Australia on their own unfortunately :lol:

wait... u live in australia? jesus how much have you spent on jerseys

I've found MED, LARGE, XL Lakers and Clippers before. Here's the pics of a couple of MED Home jerseys I picked up for a NTer a couple years back.

Nice pickups. So the team stores are dumping them to Marshalls or what is the deal? Those Marshall prices are very friendly!

Back
Top Bottom