Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Once they have something to celebrate from that season, sure
What do you mean? Is that how they choose which HWC to wear every year? I can't image the Cavs having much to celebrate from last year's HWC that they wore. 

yeah if that was the case a lot of teams should never wear throwbacks
laugh.gif
maybe its because they're fairly recent? i just wanna see something different since they've worn the city unis multiple seasons since the 90s. i really don't get why the nba doesn't dig in the vault when its time to wear retros... a lot of teams have a fairly deep jersey history but wear the same ****.

Last edited:
I still looking for some blanks of the new NBA authentics in the Knicks...

Last edited:
Fanatics has some of the custom authentics for $108. I know it's fanatics who are awful sometimes and it's the custom twill, NBA logo on front etc. But for the price, I'll risk it.

Are the big and tall sizes +2" or +4"? Picked up a red Damion Lillard from the sale. Can't beat $107 shipped. Wanted a porzingis but I'd rather get the current jersey and mesh numbers.

i have a feeling there will be a ton of them on eBay for less than 150, not sure why, but that's what i feel
pimp.gif
i don't understand all this hype bout rose. he's yet to play in msg. i bet he won't play more than 30 games anyway... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are the big and tall sizes +2" or +4"? Picked up a red Damion Lillard from the sale. Can't beat $107 shipped. Wanted a porzingis but I'd rather get the current jersey and mesh numbers.
what sale?

Fanatics has some of the custom authentics for $108. I know it's fanatics who are awful sometimes and it's the custom twill, NBA logo on front etc. But for the price, I'll risk it.

Link to th discounted ones?

Back
Top Bottom