Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I read it in a couple of articles a while back, don't remember what websites though.

I know what you're talking about. Some site had an article with a bunch of random facts from that 72 win season. Atleast that's where I had seen that stat.

Yeah they didn't wear them that often. They only wore them for 2 seasons before they removed the pinstripes, and during their 72-10 season they wore them 10 times, and had a 5-5 record while wearing them.

That's some pretty cool data. Do you have a source?
Tried to look for the article myself.

Not the original article because link speaks of 2015 bulls season but found this

http://chibullszone.com/2015/03/11/the-bulls-are-not-fans-of-the-black-jerseys-or-sleeves/
Even during the era of the pinstripe, the Bulls struggled wearing the alternate look. In the 1995-96 season the Chicago Bulls had an NBA record 72 wins. Losing 10 games. In those 10 games, 5 loses came while the Bulls wore the pinstripes. They sported the look 10 times that season going 5-5.

I need help! Ran across this amazing Pippen jersey that's apparently from 89-90, seller is saying it's authentic but explained that it's heat pressed and only the logo is sewn and that's just how champs made bulls jerseys that year.. he's selling it for $220, should I do it? Is it really authentic given the heat press?[/IMG]
It's legit, and the seller's explanation is true (except the year).

It has to be from 90-91 at the earliest, because that's when Champion became the NBA outfitter.

The jersey is legit, but in my opinion, $220 is MJ money, not Pippen. Especially given that its a size 48.

Size 40 and 44 jerseys are the ones that set the max value, and 48 is always a fraction less.

Thank you! He seems confused as to the year it is as well. Either way I'm in this for the long term investment, so paying a few extra dollars is fine.

Yoooooooo I can believe I lost this bid :smh:

$200!!!

and When the hell did this happen????? I can't get me an authentic champion penny and Jordan for $80-$120 anymore????

don't take hardwoodfames as a refference. all his stuff is $100-300% overpriced, depending on particular jersey. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fit on champion penny's are awesome, had a size 44 white Mitchell and ness and it was huge, had to let it go.

Wish it was better fitting because I want both home and away

New pick-up:
i guess from hungary? 
happy.gif

nice pickup.

Tim Hardaway was the man with the killer crossover.

It's crazy no one has been killing it his crossover since :smh:

Oh my...
I know they didn't retire #1 for Hardaway in Orlando. It was a joke.

You got me for a minute. LOL.

I did strip the McGrady and added Hardaway on another one that I had a few years back. I know that Penny didn't wear reebok but the HWC reeboks for Orlando are one of the best quality jerseys made and it's a lot cheaper to get that done then to find a Penny sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom