Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

ok, so when they will auction of the christmas jerseys for example, it will be the whole team then?

should be the next round of auctions after "opening night", like when you will start seeing the sleeved jerseys and alternates pop up. they'll still do regular jerseys and your specials

in poland all fees in post are the lottery
i was talking few years back with some customs
they can't check every mail/pack, so it's kind of lottery
they r just checking some f packs. i'm buying for more than 10 years and get maybe 3 or 4 additional fees.
not sure but i think it's the same system in us/can. if u r lucky, u will get no fee,
but if u r unlucky...

Pretty much the same for US Customs although they are working on ways to make it tighter. Bad for duties on jerseys and shoes but good for trying to keep out illegal stuff.

does anybody know, why they are now only auctioning of the starting 5 of each team on the NBA auctions website?

Makes no sense to me!
For Opening Night jerseys they only auction the starting 5 with the exception of the Warriors Banner Jerseys. Later on this year, they'll put full rosters up for jerseys.

For Opening Night jerseys they only auction the starting 5 with the exception of the Warriors Banner Jerseys. Later on this year, they'll put full rosters up for jerseys.

Thanks a lot, also for all other answers concerning my questions.

I always try to get my size and obviously not the big players, since these jerseys are simply to expensive for me!

Even if I had the money, I would not go for it!

Phew.... It's some beautiful pickups in here guys.
Nightly mouse
Kyrie collection
Warriors
Eps Kobe
MJ
Hope I didn't miss any.

I really want them alt bucks shorts :pimp:

On the hunt for ANY sleeved Bulls jerseys in L +0. Please keep an eye out for me!

Last edited:
New pickups... Twill numbers which I'm not thrilled about but $110 shipped for both. I'm not mad 
smokin.gif

I know this is not about jersey, but..anyone here knows where is the most popular place to play hoops in Irvine area in California? 

much appreciated

finally, first mesh from eps

looks ok

it's not as elastic as roginal mesh but i like it!

too bad, they made incorrect name arc

but... who cares, right?:smile:

btw. how to rotate photos?

Looks like everyone is getting their EPS orders in
pimp.gif

I asked them about my order. They supposedly invoiced me on the 9th 
eyes.gif
 I never got it. Just paid today, can't wait
devil.gif

Looks like everyone is getting their EPS orders in
pimp.gif

I asked them about my order. They supposedly invoiced me on the 9th 
eyes.gif
 I never got it. Just paid today, can't wait
devil.gif
i'm still waiting for other order from... may.

they r still working on 1 jersey...

finally, first mesh from eps

looks ok

it's not as elastic as roginal mesh but i like it!

too bad, they made incorrect name arc

but... who cares, right?:smile:

btw. how to rotate photos?
Very nice. Damn that's a long name. What was the correct name arc supposed to be?

like that

someone here in the past gets the same blank customized by eps and it was made correctly

in gamer name is higher than mine and wider

Back
Top Bottom