Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea... Two pages is definitely hard work
I didn't remember how long ago it was, foh if you're just picking a fight

Naw def not picking a fight. Just saying, the whoever you are posts are funny especially when dude just posted the info.

I personally hate putting dudes on with deals just to get hit with the whoever you are... Thanks posts :lol:

Thanks for the information. Do you happen to know anyone who would do the team name? I've seen plenty of blanks pop up with no team name or numbering but I never pulled the trigger for that reason.
I would think it would either be whoever does the customisation for the teams (eg Cosby's if you find a completely blank Knicks jersey) or that Adidas would do that themselves before sending them to the teams.

Naw def not picking a fight. Just saying, the whoever you are posts are funny especially when dude just posted the info.

I personally hate putting dudes on with deals just to get hit with the whoever you are... Thanks posts :lol:

Everyone in this thread is good people Big J... Not like other threads which is full of kiddish nonsense...

No need to instigate here.. We got a pretty tight crew...

Everyone in this thread is good people Big J... Not like other threads which is full of kiddish nonsense...

No need to instigate here.. We got a pretty tight crew...

I'm not instigating. It was just a simple comment.....

Agreed. Lately I've only seen team issue/pro cuts for like 7-800, so I woulda done the 225 just for piece of mind. How is it condition wise?
Good condition imo. No rips or holes or bubbled numbers. Only flaw was a stain on the "S" in Suns on the front but a little stain remover and elbow grease will hopefully take care of that. Check ur pm's to chief

Last edited:
fyi to anyone considering buying a blank jersey without the team name on the front (totally blank jersey)

eps will not put the team name on the front. they said they can only do names or numbers, but not team names. i forgot the exact response, but they would not budge.

Well they told me they could make number+name+team on CA few weeks ago...

Maybe they changed their mind or the job your asking for is too complicated (all star game, rev30, etc.)

Last edited:
Well they told me they could make number+name+team on CA few weeks ago...

Maybe they changed their mind or the job your asking for is too complicated (all star game, rev30, etc.)

"We also do not recreate licensed logos or team word marks, so we wouldn’t be able to add those to the jerseys you have requested"

eps-

maybe that has changed, maybe the person answering email does not know what they are talking about :frown:

Last edited:
Is it expensive to get the names added to the jerseys?

My Wade I recently got back with the mesh number treatment cost $85 and $15 shipping back to me, so an even $100. It's not great, not terrible. Not sure if regular twill etc has a different cost though. And this is just EPS. Obviously there are other options out there as well.

Last edited:
Is it expensive to get the names added to the jerseys?

My Wade I recently got back with the mesh number treatment cost $85 and $15 shipping back to me, so an even $100. It's not great, not terrible. Not sure if regular twill etc has a different cost though. And this is just EPS. Obviously there are other options out there as well.

Dang man that hurts. I was going to look into changing name plates for dudes that get cut or traded and have their jerseys go on super clearance but that $100 just bumps the price back up :lol:

#teamcheap

"We also do not recreate licensed logos or team word marks, so we wouldn’t be able to add those to the jerseys you have requested"

eps-

maybe that has changed, maybe the person answering email does not know what they are talking about
frown.gif
My bad, I double checked the answer I had and I read it to quickly...I asked for name/number/team name and they gave me the price for only name/number stitching.

So yes, you are right :smile:

I am pretty sure there is a question of rights behind it

My bad, I double checked the answer I had and I read it to quickly...I asked for name/number/team name and they gave me the price for only name/number stitching.
So yes, you are right :smile:

I am pretty sure there is a question of rights behind it

that sucks. lots of nice blanks popping up, but with out a team on it :frown:

seen a pro cut reebok rockets i wanted to do.

Last edited:
well yeah, that excludes shipping both ways. it's only worth it if you have several jerseys or you get that done together with another jersey - you'd still have to wait for ages even if it's a simple job anyway.

One of my all time favorite dunk contest champions, J-Rich, pro-cut w/mesh.

Richardson could have been the first to three-peat, but chose not to play it safe in '04.

He only needed a 42 to win and still tried a 360 elbow in the rim off a lob. lol
Mine as well. Some legendary dunks...

Back
Top Bottom