Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

They're really not that bad. Some teams are worse then others ( lakers, clips, etc.)

Anyone have a custom authentic or pics of one?  Wanna see how awful they supposedly are.

Anyone have a custom authentic or pics of one?  Wanna see how awful they supposedly are.
actually honestly it depends on team. My spurs twill was spot on; i even had people mistake it for mesh lol. But then you have the lakers jerseys, great ceasars ghost one of the worst jobs ever

Where's my best bet then for a good deal on a quality Lakers authentic? Specifically, a Clarkson in white. Not in a rush.

Where's my best bet then for a good deal on a quality Lakers authentic? Specifically, a Clarkson in white. Not in a rush.
Finding a blank and sending it to EPS.

Was going to get one of these but Jerryd Bayless currently wears 19 for the Bucks so they won't let me use it.  Smfh. 
mean.gif

Edit: They're excluded from the 15% off promotion too.

Edit2:  Can't have them shipped outside of the US.  That was a fun way to waste some time. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I kinda like my lakers twill authentic :lol:

Anyway, the thing that throws me off about the Kemp I picked up is the size tag.

None of my champion authentics have the size tag stitched all throughout.....if that makes sense :lol:

But other then that, it's good money.

I kinda like my lakers twill authentic :lol:

Anyway, the thing that throws me off about the Kemp I picked up is the size tag.

None of my champion authentics have the size tag stitched all throughout.....if that makes sense :lol:

But other then that, it's good money.

I have the same thing on my Mourning Hornets. All 4 sides stitched down. I'm used to just left and right sides stitched. But I have seen close up pics of various jersey's like ours.

The problem is not only do you get twill that feels like it was stuck on with industrial glue

but the spacing in the name on the back is some the worst things i've ever seen on nba jerseys

call me picky but if your paying for an authentic you want it to be done right.

Was going to get one of these but Jerryd Bayless currently wears 19 for the Bucks so they won't let me use it.  Smfh. 
mean.gif

Here's a little trick to customize jerseys with players that aren't on the roster anymore. 

Just add an "I" before & after the name you want, then remove them (seam ripper) when you get it.

@scalabrine I've messaged him before about it. He thinks its game issued or worn. And I know what a pro cut is.

That's a pretty sweet Aldridge. I didn't realize any teams still used triple layered numbers and the material looks exactly like Cavs Navy opening night. Also interesting +length tag. I've seen a few legit variations like this extra black flap on the right side of jocktag for ALTs and the tiny extra tag on the bottom of jocktag for recent hardwood classics. 

That's because for some reason the season or two before the special jerseys were dri fit with twill numbers

I know Blazers, pistons special alternates were then the st Patrick's day atuff

Back
Top Bottom