Official August PICKUP POST.. vol. 100 + degrees everywhere

^^
pimp.gif

Fred, bomb diggidy dope! Tell Chris I said hey...another great C2 custom!

For me, two pairs of NB 999s - GR blk/grey...

vpvmma.jpg

...and my favorite release this year -- New Balance 999 Concepts x "The Kennedy"...

2nu3f4n.jpg

2wh1lzk.jpg

Quality materials & crazy colorblocking....I heart these

2wf4rcn.jpg

^^ very nice, Ron! I've been wanting a pair of those but cannot find them for a reasonable price 
eyes.gif
 damn resellers!
mad.gif

finally got this for cheap. i've been looking for a pair for a decent price for awhile now since i pass on them 2 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Copped some white laces today for yesterday's pickup :tongue:

haha.. Awesome, I asked you yesterday on youtube if you were gonna switch the laces.. I like the white laces a little better

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Copped some white laces today for yesterday's pickup :tongue:

haha.. Awesome, I asked you yesterday on youtube if you were gonna switch the laces.. I like the white laces a little better

Ah yeah. I'm processing the video now. It should be up shortly.

mosneaks, info on those vii's? not a big lebron fan at all (in terms of his shoes), so please enlighten me. if they are gr's i'm going to feel really dumb. but anyway, they're nice.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

mosneaks, info on those vii's? not a big lebron fan at all (in terms of his shoes), so please enlighten me. if they are gr's i'm going to feel really dumb. but anyway, they're nice.
Made exclusively for Diana Taurasi at the Olympics; Some on here would say they are "rare" some would disagree. Just my new pickup thats all. 

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I won't even tell you how much I paid for these. Some of you might go on suicide watch, haha. I'll just say I got the steal of the century on them

After I clean the little dirt spots on the soles, they will look DS

I don't know much about AM1's but these are BEAUTIFUL. Info?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by air force baller

DS OG 1990 and 2011 blk metallic 5s

If the OG could talk I think it would say "I want you out this picture".

I was thinking the same but how much of an eye sore. The 2011 is next to that lovely ogNo disrespect to the pick up still a nice shoe in it's on just not next to those beauts

Back
Top Bottom