OFFICIAL AUGUST 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

DEER PARK 8/1

I went out to Deer Park saw a few things
Air Jordan 32 Fsr to14 black/silver $140.00
white/silver $130.00
Humara 17 Premium FSR to 15 $75.00 copped still wish they had released the original version of the Humara but these are comfortable

Air Penny 4 FSR to 13 White/red/black $69.99
Air Force 180 Black/white $39.99 FSR to 12 or 13
Air Pippen Black/white $69.99 or $74.99 FSR to 13
Air Trainer SC Winterize Cranberry scattered sizes almost finished
Air Max 95 FSR to 13 Light bone color $120.00 but Finishline has them on sale for $98.00

Looked on the clearance rack copped a Nike Dri fit jacket with hood for $40.00 in a 4xl and a Nike swoosh t shirt for$ 7.97 with the Humaras. I spent ova $50 dollas I got a $25 dolla coupon to use for the month of September.

Copped the Air Trainer SC Winterize Cranberry off the 20% off hash wall for $41 bucks. love these ! especially for that price

20% off all footwear at Flushing Nike. Didn't really see anything besides big size All Star 6s and big size Cherry 13s (15 and 18 respectively if I'm not mistaken). Copped a pair of AF 180s for a relative. But besides that Flushing Nike continues to be washed.

Cabazon ca 36D0B405-1CCB-402B-93EC-F953D67BFCBC.jpeg 56B7572F-5A98-42EF-A658-5C6E763F27D5.jpeg 29E11A69-3251-4B3F-AE55-66776F88311F.jpeg A3CEF141-A5FF-4F99-8A25-E817FA09E4A8.jpeg

Ultramarine 180’s almost a fsr in Savannah. Was like $54.99 with and additional 20% off yesterday so if we have them here everyone should

Ultramarine 180’s almost a fsr in Savannah. Was like $54.99 with and additional 20% off yesterday so if we have them here everyone should
Nah we had them down here in south florida but sold out in all three outlets guarantee it was resellers cuz I called and they had full size runs then poof gone.

Nah we had them down here in south florida but sold out in all three outlets guarantee it was resellers cuz I called and they had full size runs then poof gone.
If u want it, go get it right away. Don’t wait n sit on it, nothing wait for no one(jobs,women,opportunities etc)

20% off all footwear at Flushing Nike. Didn't really see anything besides big size All Star 6s and big size Cherry 13s (15 and 18 respectively if I'm not mistaken). Copped a pair of AF 180s for a relative. But besides that Flushing Nike continues to be washed.

Flushing got washed up by wannabe resellers. I swear I go every damn day and every it’s the same goons buying up 7-8 bag worth of junk.

Something I just noticed- they’re not doing the $5 or $10 surveys anymore?

And when did they stop the $5 survey codes?

RIVERHEAD

8/14

Whats up Guyz!

I went out to Nike outlet and I didn't see much besides the
Presto Essential Track red for $70.00
air max plus 97 mica green $120.00

Foamposite Abalone they mark it down to $129.99 I think one size left

Didn't see much still waiting to use the coupon card they issued out but u cant use it till Sept 6
I ended up going to Polo outlet they have a Polo Bear section copped a Polo bear athletic sweater for $100 sizes up to 4xl no sales or discounts on Year of the Bear stuff

Flushing got washed up by wannabe resellers. I swear I go every damn day and every it’s the same goons buying up 7-8 bag worth of junk.

And when did they stop the $5 survey codes?

Yep, it's a joke. Same dudes from sun up to sun down.

I don't know when they stopped. I know the last certificate that I had included certain conditions like $5 if you spend over $25 or some ****. The discounts might have been discontinued last month. You can still do the survey.

Visiting Orlando from Canada - been to Kissimmee and Vineland Outlets - I’m guessing due to proximity to Disney they are heavily picked over - is the Nike Clearance worth going to?

I found some tech fleece last time I was there on vacation. It’s hit or miss for me but I’m only there maybe once a year

Visiting Orlando from Canada - been to Kissimmee and Vineland Outlets - I’m guessing due to proximity to Disney they are heavily picked over - is the Nike Clearance worth going to?
The outlet in Kissimmee is a hit or miss sometimes still worth a look. It be some hidden gems but I would definitely go when they first open and check back periodically while you down there.

Like homie about said it’s better to get there when they first open. Clearance on I-drive gets heat but you probably won’t get lucky on a one off visit. Kissimmee clearance is the same way. Both are worth checking though imo

Any updates from alpine and/or santa clarita regarding nba swingman shorts?

On teams are available..

Deciding which store to go to & save time driving

Any help would b appreciated thanks...

Just got back from Las Vegas so went to check out the outlets. Las Vegas south seem really dry, only saw Jordan Pantone vii’s just one size most likely a return. No retros and same sales as every other outlet.
Las Vegas north- didn’t check out since they now charge $5 for parking for non state residents. Shouldn’t have to pay for parking just because your town was thirsty to lure the Raiders there so no money from me.
Primm NV- no retros same sales going on. Used my last survey coupon on some sweats that ended up around $15 after 30% off from clearance. Hope this helps anybody going there.

Back
Top Bottom