OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

mad.gif
mad.gif
Im a size 12.5... If only I had 310 to spare

3THAMAN were all the ZF95s from the hashwall (box top cut out?)

yo i saw some ZK II ST USA cw at my rack today, only a size 12 though for 49.99. saw one pair of foamlites in a 13. for some reason it fit me then i took outthe insole and knew why. woulda bought it but looked mad weird wearing 3 sizes up than what i usually wear.

Originally Posted by offbad

Nordstrom Rack
Costa Mesa, CA

seemed to have a a re-up of Foamposite Lites.
sz 9.5, 10, 10.5
2mnkew3.jpg

so check your local spots.

also had a ton of fruity pebble x skittles x gummi bear inspired kidrobot backpacks for 80.

happy hunting.

Are THERE anymore 10.5's left i might stop by tomorrow.

I know this is SUPER late but I been busy and also forgot to post here. Went to Atlantic City Nike Store on the 1st and saw these:

51b351afec8eef774e510965ad2e67b9a0d707f.pjpg

26535c7ce1a7e18148b40811aa26c0e4277fa5f.pjpg

49c35349e0c3e49b4c9b056aa1a8943a42cbba2.pjpg

Air Force 2 Gucci, was examing it because I thought I came across a pair of samples. It was the last on on the floor but they prolly restocked. Worth a try foranyone intrested, and again im sorry for the lateness.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

3THAMAN were all the ZF95s from the hashwall (box top cut out?)

yo i saw some ZK II ST USA cw at my rack today, only a size 12 though for 49.99. saw one pair of foamlites in a 13. for some reason it fit me then i took out the insole and knew why. woulda bought it but looked mad weird wearing 3 sizes up than what i usually wear.
Yep, they moved them last week to the back wall. They've had them there for close to 2 months at $79 but I knew they wouldn'tsell.
wink.gif

Thanks to Kid Lebron et al. for the heads up on 50% cashback from Eastbay. I'm so glad I waited on the Jordan 3 cleats...$25 FTW!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Good weekend for pickups in TN. with tax free weekend.

5 Oaks Pigeon Forge outlet had a full stock run of zoom flights for $39 as of yesterday.

371540687.jpg

Had to get 2 of these Jordan XII Messenger bags since they were just $9.99.

371540684.jpg

Ofcourse if your a old head you've got to have the Fab 5 tee got this last weekend with the 30, jrose were you at.

371540683.jpg

And swung by Footaction for some $49 Pippens.

371540685.jpg

Tennessee's had it going on this weekend.
pimp.gif

Can anyone hook it up with the sku for the pippens???????? Or maybe a hook up in the bay area where they have a size 11 for $50....

Bing cashback is live! Bing.com/cashback

click shops and E for eastbay. It says 25%, but today it is doubled, so once you click go to site, it will say 50%. Mine is already pending.
smile.gif
Better get itbefore it goes down

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

click shops and E for eastbay. It says 25%, but today it is doubled, so once you click go to site, it will say 50%. Mine is already pending.
smile.gif
Better get it before it goes down
are you able to use the cashback buying gift cards?

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

smile.gif
Better get it before it goes down
are you able to use the cashback buying gift cards?
NO.

50% cashback worked for me. i've got the cashback pending in my account for 59 days.

also, think about getting the gold club hoodie. with 50% cashback, you pay $15 for a sweatshirt and FREE 3-day shipping on your order and ALL orders for ayear, including a few other small perks. great deal for us...unless there's fine print i missed when reading the terms.

peace!

i hope tragedy befalls you, insufferable multi picture quoters.
Are THERE anymore 10.5's left i might stop by tomorrow.
i'm not sure. i just did a quick run through and that's what i picket up.

Just got the Black trainer 1 to go with my cactus ones and a jets cap that was 9.99 for 54.00 with eastbay/eastbay gold/cashback
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

Guys Im never really one to complain but I quoted dude to thank him 1st, 2nd so that the info could be listed. If you CALL, and at least TRY
the number you'll see that it is correct. The only thing you need is the color code which is 105 (which the rep will se listed or at the storewill come up in the computer)....So again the number is 41-04689-604 plus 105 for the golds.

Here's how Bing cashback works

Search

Search for cashback deals using Bing. Click a cashback listing and find great deals on the product you chose.

Your results list the cashback savings you'll receive off the store price and your bottomline price, too.

Shop

Compare and sort products by the bottomline price. Click the best deal to go to the store.

Don't worry if you don't see the cashback symbol or savings when making a purchase at a store's website. We'll email you after your purchase toconfirm your cashback.

Your first time using Bing cashback, we'll ask for your email address so we can tell you how to quickly open your free cashback account.

Save

Save each time you shop with Bing cashback. Every time you make an eligible purchase, we'll email you to confirm your Bing cashback savings.

You can request your cashback about 60 days after your purchase (the waiting period varies by store) and with at least $5 in your cashback account.

Footaction is having some great sales!

I just copped the Blk\Blue Penny IIs for $69.99.

Back
Top Bottom