OFFICIAL AUGUST '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
2q1xfsl.jpg

Went to the new Gloucester Premium Outlets last night for opening day. Nike outlet had a few gems. It was crazy busy so taking pics was difficult. Going back this weekend for a better update and hopefully some different product. But from what I remember:

KOBE 9  ELITE 'RESTORED' - $199.99 FSR

Lebron 12 What Ifs and Instincts in scattered sizes - $149.99

Lerbon 12 – 23Chromosome - $149.99 FSR

Nike Dunk High CMFT "Denim" in a bunch of sizes on the hash - $69.99

There were some AM95s, 90s, 1s, and some other notable pairs in scattered sizes so like I said I’ll be going back when the crowd has hopefully subsided to provide a better update.

Really excited about this outlet since it’s 10 minutes down the road from me so I’ll be able to do frequent weekend updates when I get some spare time. Any trips to AC I’ll stop in down there as well. So I’ll be more of a regular in here.

This is the number for the outlets themselves. I’m assuming it’s a directory or customer service line or something, but I’m sure you could either get redirected or just get Nike’s number from them. I wasn’t able to find Nike’s number specifically.

(856) 302-0878

Last edited:
I can't rep you enough for this.
Just got the black/white pair for $34.97 shipped!
Word... I finally got my white pair and both for my wife!!! I got the blacks a few months ago but I feel like I should have gotten the whites first... They are sick on feet!

First post. Nike store in Wrentham, MA has:

Kobe X in orange size 10, 11 and 13, $112. 

Chuckposites metallic silver for $99 in many sizes, Cave Purple for less on the back wall

Air max 2015 black/orange/yellow for $112, a few sizes

A few J XX9s in the Hare and Black n Light blue (playoff?) colorways for $144-$160

Free 3.0 and 4.0 Flyknits for super cheap,  $59.99 and up depending on color and style. 

Foamposite white and pink for $129

Down the street at the Emerald Square Mall, Foot Locker and Olympia Sports have KD 7s for $89.99, weatherman, teal and volt, black thunderbolt and a few other colors, in most sizes. Other good stuff too. 

Providence Place Mall had nothing good and super high prices. 

Last edited:
All these Reebok outlets are saying they don't do phone orders anymore. Is that true or am I getting finessed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom