OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Said - GREAT LAKES CROSSING - Nike Outlet was Dry…..   WAS damn Right

they had some 

Nike Air Trainer SC's in Black n Volt for $47.95 with 20% off    

and this other Colorway for $79.99 i think  

They had Jordan Tee's for 40% off like these 

and Wmns Nike Comfort Flip Flops for 30% off price  

If this is the outlet at Great Mall I'm confused, employees from all shoe stores told me they were never getting retros anymore, since it was an "outlet" mall, saw futures there but not a lot of them

Yea outlets don't get Retros on actual release date... But they do get Retro returns from time to time. They also gets retros (Most B-Grades) weeks or months after they released.

Already posted...Brazil pack still in milpitas View media item 1140878

Employee discounts must be a no go for this... I remember they had a size 9 shooting stars for weeks, because they wouldn't let employees use their discounts on them. Finally sold during F&F weekend.

Last edited:

I don't think they are returns
mean.gif
For the love of god please tell us what store this is

Whoever Said - GREAT LAKES CROSSING - Nike Outlet was Dry…..   WAS damn Right
 Yeah didn't find anything there either. Had a pair of Kobe 8s the game royal and the teal mango I think I saw some other NTer say they grabbed them.

Tanger Outlet in Howell, MI had some Lebron X Sprite low for 80$ and a few pairs of Lebron 7 soldiers in the black/red/white colorway that is showing up at all the outlets for 54$ PLUS 20% off. Had size 7, 9, and 11 when I left. Also had the kids Lebron X dolphins for like 15$ after discounts FSR grabbed some for my son. Can't beat that for back to school. Other than that nothing. Hate Michigan. Would have taken pics of the end caps but wasn't worth it. I'll be heading over there Labor Day weekend and grab some pics.

Last edited:
 Yeah didn't find anything there either. Had a pair of Kobe 8s the game royal and the teal mango I think I saw some other NTer say they grabbed them.

Tanger Outlet in Howell, MI had some Lebron X Sprite low for 80$ and a few pairs of Lebron 7 soldiers in the black/red/white colorway that is showing up at all the outlets for 54$ PLUS 20% off. Had size 7, 9, and 11 when I left. Other than that nothing. Hate Michigan. Would have taken pics of the end caps but wasn't worth it. I'll be heading over there Labor Day weekend and grab some pics.
:lol:

Howell, MI & Great Lakes, Auburn, MI NFS are always dry. I don't bother going unless I know there's an extra 30%-40% off clearance. Not worth the gas ($25) going there unless I know I have a chance grabbing a few things off the clearance racks. Shoewise it's a bust 80% of the time.

laugh.gif

Howell, MI & Great Lakes, Auburn, MI NFS are always dry. I don't bother going unless I know there's an extra 30%-40% off clearance. Not worth the gas ($25) going there unless I know I have a chance grabbing a few things off the clearance racks. Shoewise it's a bust 80% of the time.
Yea only reason I went is the sales plus the MVP passes. Gas is about the same for me :/ You live on the west side? There is a NFS opening just outside Grand Rapids in Fall 2015 :smile:

Yea only reason I went is the sales plus the MVP passes. Gas is about the same for me :/ You live on the west side? There is a NFS opening just outside Grand Rapids in Fall 2015 :smile:
In between Howell and Great Lakes. :lol:

Almost forgot about the MVP pass. I might have to make a trip to one of 'em if there's a sale for Labor Day.

those preludes went quick, by the time i wouldve gotten to citadel, only sizes 13 ^ would have been available. 

i like the 6's better though, well in general tbh. 

Tanger Outlet in Howell, MI had some Lebron X Sprite low for 80$ and a few pairs of Lebron 7 soldiers in the black/red/white colorway that is showing up at all the outlets for 54$ PLUS 20% off. Had size 7, 9, and 11 when I left. Also had the kids Lebron X dolphins for like 15$ after discounts FSR grabbed some for my son. Can't beat that for back to school. Other than that nothing. Hate Michigan. Would have taken pics of the end caps but wasn't worth it. I'll be heading over there Labor Day weekend and grab some pics.
Man I wish great lakes had those kids dolphins. I'm telling u y'all sleeping on the gold mine we got in mi. Most dudes only wear Jordan's so if u go to the Nike outlet in great lakes u gotta ask man. They keep all the returns n **** in the back. Like I said I picked up kings crowns for 150. Slot of **** is there but it's usually gone fast or employees get it. I was talking to a dude that works there n he was telling me some of the **** that comes thru there. Check Nordstrom rack, Burlington, Mr Alan's, Villa too I've found many steals at them spots between 40-70

Seeing those preludes hit outlet shelves is going to make me take a long lunch and pop down to the closet outlet...fingers crossed i find some gems

Orange/Anaheim & Phoenix sounds like the sticks to you? Do you live in NYC or LA? Do you know what "the sticks" means? :\  

yes i live in nyc and i know what the sticks mean

to me these outlets and where there located might as well be the sticks aka the suburbs aka out of state stores i cant order from

how's the outlets in houston? will be there for work, just wondering if it's worth the trip. should be staying around Rice U.

Philadelphia Premium Outlets, Nike Factory Store has Lebron XI ext denim almost FSR $199.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom