Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

I was just thinking about that vid Pablo.
laugh.gif

Gotta give the Hawks props.

I didn't see this series unfolding like this at all.

I'm happy Atlanta's finally getting payback. Horford is that dude and Crawford was my favorite Knick for a good minute.
nerd.gif

I'm happy Atlanta's finally getting payback. Horford is that dude and Crawford was my favorite Knick for a good minute.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Gil would have hit that shot. Bum @## Hedo
exactly, Stan Van got too much faith in that bum. He has done nothing all series, at least Gilbert got it going today

Looks like a lot of us wll be eating crow after saying ATL had no chance in this series
30t6p3b.gif

exactly, Stan Van got too much faith in that bum. He has done nothing all series, at least Gilbert got it going today

Looks like a lot of us wll be eating crow after saying ATL had no chance in this series
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Cardo

do you ever see joe johnson out in ATL? like this dude doesn't even talk during the games. i can't see him making it rain at the club

I can't vouch for dude in the clubs..specially not where I be most the time 
laugh.gif

I'm bout to go smoke some victory kush wit my young white ho 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ain't even mad

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Cardo

do you ever see joe johnson out in ATL? like this dude doesn't even talk during the games. i can't see him making it rain at the club

I can't vouch for dude in the clubs..specially not where I be most the time 
laugh.gif

I'm bout to go smoke some victory kush wit my young white ho 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ain't even mad

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
i'm not mad though. hawks played terrible but orlando played worse. it is what it is i guess. i'm actually looking forward to seeing bulls and hawks in the second round if it happens

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
i'm not mad though. hawks played terrible but orlando played worse. it is what it is i guess. i'm actually looking forward to seeing bulls and hawks in the second round if it happens

We gotta match their energy out there, with Dwight, we should have been trying to take advantage while we can.
I hope they wasnt expecting Orlando to lay down tonite

We gotta match their energy out there, with Dwight, we should have been trying to take advantage while we can.
I hope they wasnt expecting Orlando to lay down tonite

Back
Top Bottom