Official Atlanta Hawks vs. Orlando Magic Playoffs Thread: Game 6; 7:30 ATL Leads 3-2

25_HowardSmith225159.JPG

You see me?

I see me too.

smith_howard_web.jpg

slideshow_1002105863_16.jpg

Headband Joe leggoooo!!!

You know they always start Collins @ 5 when we play Dwight. That's why we have Armstrong and Thomas too. 18 fouls to throw at him. Thomas isn't active this game though.

You know they always start Collins @ 5 when we play Dwight. That's why we have Armstrong and Thomas too. 18 fouls to throw at him. Thomas isn't active this game though.

Funny quote about Collins from an old thread.

Ricardo Malta:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dudes act like talent alone should get you to the league. There are so many more aspects that are needed to make it, attitude included. Dude mentioned Jason Collins. I don't know Collins personally but buddy looks like one of the nicest, most team oriented dudes around. Type of dude who brings orange slices to practice for his teammates and coaches. Sending Christmas cards to the entire front office staff and @@%%. On top of that he's a 7 footer with a big body and a Stanford alum. It's those little things why he's been in the league for damn near a decade.

There are so many damn intangibles outside of talent that are required and your Baby Shaq just doesn't have them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orange slices?!
laugh.gif

Ricardo Malta:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dudes act like talent alone should get you to the league. There are so many more aspects that are needed to make it, attitude included. Dude mentioned Jason Collins. I don't know Collins personally but buddy looks like one of the nicest, most team oriented dudes around. Type of dude who brings orange slices to practice for his teammates and coaches. Sending Christmas cards to the entire front office staff and @@%%. On top of that he's a 7 footer with a big body and a Stanford alum. It's those little things why he's been in the league for damn near a decade.

There are so many damn intangibles outside of talent that are required and your Baby Shaq just doesn't have them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orange slices?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Ricardo Malta:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orange slices?!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jason-collins-34-nba.jpg

Back