Official: Atlanta Hawks @ Chicago Bulls - 11/27 - 8:30pm

eek.gif
Free money just took a DUMP on Marvin williams

Bulls finally figured out how to make a shot. Hawks...not so much. But, hey, at least we're over 30% on FGs now.

Hawks are allowing the Bulls to destroy them on the offensive glass.

on 11/27 bulls were tied for 2nd worst record in the NBA WOW, hopefully bulls turn things around from this game

what a horrible game for the hawks.
wow... speechless. congrats to bulls for pulling it out.

They need one inside scorer!! Otherwise losing streaks will come and go. That's why for me, I'm always unsure if they can pull it out because theirjumpshooting becomes disasterous at times.

I'm still so amazed at how poorly coached the hawks are. So much talent on that team...

Anyways, this proves nothing. Bulls still look bad. Do the right thing, pax.

^^ woodson makes the most horrible choices ever. i, and many other fans think the same way!

We should trade coaches. Skiles can get the best out of the Hawks, and the Bulls are tired of his act.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thomas threw it on that bum Williams

smh.gif
@ everytime i think about them choosing him over paul

Thank god........too bad Stinger won't jump off the Sears Tower though....Oh well there's still other games.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Thank god........too bad Stinger won't jump off the Sears Tower though....Oh well there's still other games.
laugh.gif
You know that once you read that, you had streets closed off and air matresess out in case any harm should've befallen me
happy.gif
Great game byLuol, Ben and Chris Nice to see Salim S out there Nice to finally win a freakin game!

Back
Top Bottom