Official: Atlanta Hawks @ Chicago Bulls - 11/27 - 8:30pm

Josh_Smith2_0.jpg
VS
p1.deng.jpg

Atlanta Hawks (5-7) look to win 3 straight on the road and bring move closer to the .500

Chicago Bulls (2-10) While the Bulls have had minimal success this season, they have had noproblems playing against the Hawks lately.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ haha. I think the Bulls are hungry and have had a lot of success against the Hawks.
Being at home is always an advantage but Hawks have some confidence after 2 come from
behind road wins.. should be a decent game though. I expect Chill to step it tonight.

And the Hawks aren't hungry?
laugh.gif

Chicago needs to learn how to shoot the basketball before they start winning games again.

Just messing with you man
wink.gif

Ben Gordon's shooting has been atrocious, I don't know what happened to these dudes, Kobe hurt them emotionally and psychologically.

Bulls fans like me are on freaking life support. We must win games at home.

Good news for Chicago. Jemario Moon isn't on the Hawks.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Just messing with you man
wink.gif

Ben Gordon's shooting has been atrocious, I don't know what happened to these dudes, Kobe hurt them emotionally and psychologically.

ok haha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm moving closer and closer to not being a professional sport team fan the more Bulls losses I see

c'mon Chicago we need to get on track this is way too many losses this early in the season especially with the east being stronger.

Anyone have a link for this game

atljunkie..
imma fan, im home here in atl so I can finally watch a game.

iye2: ahhhh no doubt. thats good though. what do you think the outcome will be?

dummy: always appreciated.
pimp.gif

copy/paste this in wmp
mms://a1842.l3072829412.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1842/30728/v0001/reflector:29412?auth=caEbkdjdudzdRcYa7a5bMbpcabbdlbxdEa4-bhtmR9-eS-wqHFDzs&aifp=0002&upos=1

I'm around. This game looks like it might end up 64-60.

Get well soon, Acie. Please.
ohwell.gif

Edit: NBDL Basketball....it's FANtastic!

This is horrible.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom