Official Arizona @ UCLA 9 PM ET Vol. ZOMG AT LOVES OUTLET PASSES ^_^

Brett Brielmier is awful
sick.gif

Having this game on ESPN instead of that trash network FSN is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why is Mata now Mata-Real?
Is he so ugly he has to have another last name now?

No, Arizona just is not good. Its already getting out of hand. ESPN won't broadcast another Zona game if they keep getting worked watch...

Originally Posted by dannyv23

No, Arizona just is not good. Its already getting out of hand. ESPN won't broadcast another Zona game if they keep getting worked watch...

I guess USC isn't good either because we beat them while you could not. And the only other Pac-10 game on ESPN is USC @ Arizona

Originally Posted by la2az

Is it me or does UCLA foul a lot and don't get called for it

Nah you just used to seeing the Pac-10 pre Howland which was soft. Every other conference in the country plays that physical. Especially the elite teams

UCLA ball pressure is ridic...i'm an Arizona fan but this aint lookin good so far

CL on camera like 6 times thanks to your overzealous pops...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This game isn't even close...Bayless didn't come to play and AZ can't hit anything outside.

UCLA's perimeter defense is SWARMING. Well coached team playing hard...certainly goin deep in the tourney.

Time to rethink that Kevin O'Neill being the next coach idea.

He'll run that program into the ground.

Well K-Love might come up short in the rebound department, I guess I was overzealous in my prediction of 15.

I love his outlet passing, you can't teach that. Keep hating cat fans.

I will admit UCLA is good, very good. And much better than us. The good news is we are better or equal to any other team in the conference and when we playwell (Kansas, USC, WSU) we can play with anyone.

Congrats Bruin fans

smh.gif
Budinger didnt just sidestep out the paint on a drive that took about 5 seconds from a slow footed sloth
smh.gif

I really hate this last batch of Arizona basketball players

Wow at these open open missed lay ups.

Like this is by far the worst performance by Arizona this year. Awful timing but like I said props to UCLA still

Chase reminds me of Boris Diaw...so much talent, but only plays hard about 30% of the time.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Chase reminds me of Boris Diaw...so much talent, but only plays hard about 30% of the time.

laugh.gif

I just got home. I guess I'll watch the news instead...

Back
Top Bottom