Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

If the eagles come to play the way they did today, they will stonewall the cardinals...but if warner can get the ball rolling early...look out...this can goeither way I really don't have a preference but I would like to see McNabb make it back to The Bowl and get another crack at a ring...its crazy many phillyfans ##!% on him and say they want him and Reid out yet they been to 5 of the last 8 nfc conf. Champ. Games...that's
eek.gif

Like I said in my Panthers post, SB will be Baltimore vs Philly so the media can have their story book ending about how McNabb got benched against them and nowhas the chance to beat them for the championship and redeem himself and ride off into the sunset

Just knowing that one of these teams is what we are going to see in the superbowl makes me
sick.gif

[h1]Cards vs. Eagles sells out in 6 minutes[/h1]
20 comments Jan. 11, 2009 05:25 PM
azcentral.com

The Cardinals' NFC championship game against the Philadelphia Eagles next Sunday at Universityof Phoenix Stadium was soldout within six minutes, after going on sale at 3 p.m. Sunday.

Tickets were available online and by phone through Ticketmaster as well as in person at the Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe and the University ofPhoenix Stadium box office. Ticketswere available to Arizona residents only.

"Ticket demand was high even before the Eagles-Giants game started," said Ron Minegar, the team's Executive Vice President/Chief OperatingOfficer. "Once that outcome was decided and it was certain that we were hosting the NFC ChampionshipGame the demandgrew to enormous proportions."

Because of the flexibility of University of Phoenix Stadium, the team was able to add seats and use a configuration similar to that of last year'sSuper Bowl that takesthe total seating capacity over 70,000.

where did all the fans come from?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h1]Cards vs. Eagles sells out in 6 minutes[/h1]
20 comments Jan. 11, 2009 05:25 PM
azcentral.com

The Cardinals' NFC championship game against the Philadelphia Eagles next Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium was sold out within six minutes, after going on sale at 3 p.m. Sunday.

Tickets were available online and by phone through Ticketmaster as well as in person at the Cardinals Training Facility in Tempe and the University of Phoenix Stadium box office. Tickets were available to Arizona residents only.

"Ticket demand was high even before the Eagles-Giants game started," said Ron Minegar, the team's Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer. "Once that outcome was decided and it was certain that we were hosting the NFC Championship Game the demand grew to enormous proportions."

Because of the flexibility of University of Phoenix Stadium, the team was able to add seats and use a configuration similar to that of last year's Super Bowl that takes the total seating capacity over 70,000.

where did all the fans come from?

Satly Cowboy fans heading West
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH. I'm seriously dissapointed in the NFC. I can remember when they won 12 super bowls in a row from the mid 80's to the late 90's. Nowthey're reduced to this. Two low level, below average teams who are lucky to be in the playoffs. Let the battle to determine the SB loser begin..

So many Eagles deserve a ring.

Don - With all the !+!* he has to put up with, he can prove all the haters wrong with a happy ending to this season.
Dawk - I'm not even gonna start to explain why this man deserves a chip.
Sheldon - Our most consistent + hard working/hitting corner we've had throughout the pain Eagles fans have suffered the past years.
BWest - The crown jewel of this team, we've leaned on him so much and he's done a lot to carry us on his back, along with Don.
Buck - With all the injuries he's had throughout his career, he stayed a Bird and worked his !#+ off to come back and revive the 2-headed monster. He'sgetting nice runs this season.
Jim Johnson - THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE EAGLES' D FOR SO MANY YEARS
Big Red - Yeah, he's gotten a lot of !+!* said about him, but I guess it's hard not to appreciate the guy for what he's done. PLUS, he'sstarting to run the ball
pimp.gif

I'd actually say they all do, the new AND the old worked so hard together to get as far as they have.

I wish Trot, Ike, and Hugh were still here though. They were PHILLY players.

too bad i cant stand mcnabb because i want b west and b dawk to get a ring ... that being said, lets go cards ... fitz is the best receiver ive seen in a verylong time

Gotta go with the Eagles, I always liked their defense back to the days of trotter, douglas, troy vincent, bobby taylor, mark simoneau, etc.

I got a question, Wasnt the NFC considered better for most of the season.

Wasnt Carolina considered the 3rd best team? I mean Pitt is the best team left but they have no running game, (more likely against Eagles) that will spelltheir doom.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Wasnt Carolina considered the 3rd best team? I mean Pitt is the best team left but they have no running game, (more likely against Eagles) that will spell their doom.
laugh.gif
ignorance

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Wasnt Carolina considered the 3rd best team? I mean Pitt is the best team left but they have no running game, (more likely against Eagles) that will spell their doom.
laugh.gif
ignorance

nah bro I missed a word............ IF. Besides Willie Parker aint an everydown back. What team you know with a legit everydown guy drafts a RB first round.Besides... Pitt has struggled all year with the run, are going to struggle against the Ravens and are going to eeek out a win next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom