OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
out my way this weekend.found a couple pairs of Jordan 1 retro high Christmas joints in a 10.5.scooped those for 48 dollars new in the box.asked if they had anymore and they didn't.hit or miss in my outlet everyday.

Stopped by the outlet in Santa Fe, NM today. Alot of the same stuff that all the other stores have. I did see a pair of the "Sprite" Penny II's in size 8.5 (I asked about other sizes they said its the last pair) for $79.99, they also had the BLK/VOLT Penny II's in size 8-10 for $79.97, New Green AF1 Foamposite Pro in only size 9 for $79.97, and Black Oregon Lunar TR1 in only size 9.5 for $89.99.  They also have the N7 collection all the shoes look pretty sweet in person.  They still had a full bin of the Durant's and looked like all sizes up to 13.  They told me that they would be doing phone orders on Monday. 

Stopped at my local Ross and came across a great pickup!!!!
49.99$!!!
View media item 363894

ive been to A LOT of ross stores in cali and never seen any of them sell shoes with boxes so either youre trollin or your store is one of a kind. also for the dude askin for kobes in socal check the long beach ross next to nordstrom rack they had sizes 8.5-9 in sharks about 4 pairs when i went last week. XDR version with the asia tags and stickers on insole.

Passed by San Leandro earlier.
20% all the racks.
I saw an employee bring out 3 pairs Jordan retro 1 "Michigan" sz 13s.
Also saw a guy walking around with a pair of GS black toe 13s.
It was a zoo.

Thanks for the info guys! Gonna hit up some of the Ross and Marshall's while I'm up here in Tampa since the ones in Miami rarely get anything

The N7 release at outlet puzzles me. I thought outlet only get returns or older styles... Maybe numbers are down and Nike wanted to funnel foot traffic there?

Last edited:
thanks man. I did see the same kobe 7 sharks/asia xdr. I'm looking for size 10s and also for some cool CW (cloaks, galaxy) which I know may be impossible to find. thanks though!

just searched. closest one to me is 45 miles in hamilton nj. No way im going there unless im sure they have something worthwile.
forget this previous comment. was stumbling along last months thread and discovered theres one in nyc on 37th st and broadway. unless theres grandmas and grandpas working there probably nothing worthwile.

In regards to those KD4's up there, I went to a Marshalls here in Tacoma, WA yesterday and they had a pair of those exact same ones, but it was like a size 17. All in all, cant say too much about where money picked his up, but maybe they're are some rougue KD4's floatin around at your local Marshalls, in somewhat normal sizes.

The N7 release at outlet puzzles me. I thought outlet only get returns or older styles... Maybe numbers are down and Nike wanted to funnel foot traffic there?

no reason was explained last year. outlets predominately are built near NA reservations. So they wanted to give NA a chance to buy their products dedicated to NA.

Went to Potomac Mills. Huge zoo and nothing good in my size 13, did see a few pairs of flyknit trainers in size 10.5 for $99 and 20% off. I ended up with a pro combat Nats shirt for $13 including tax after a $5 rebate questionnaire gift card regularly priced $49.99. Hyperdunks were surprisingly $99 or $119 on the hash wall. No golf shoes in 13s. The store was rearranged and now they have virtually no socks or laces anymore. No decent Dunks and nothing under $50. Definitely didn't have the selection or deals I've seen in posts about other locations. Disappointing. No great deals at Under Armour either for those of you that double dip.

I haven't found anything good from Ross in a while. Last thing I found were a couple sizes of Vans neck faces for $29. Stopped by premium outlets the other day in NC and bought a pair of fire red v's for $139. Last I seen were 4 pairs of size 8 sittin on the back counter. Any1 know if playoff 12s still in outlets?

I just checked every ROSS except one here, found SZ 7-9 Kobe Sharks at all but 2. they NEVER have anything in a 10.5-11, if you wear a 7-9 then go pick up a pair of those Kobes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom