OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn I missed the boat on the cards. Hopefully they send an email out or via nike+ again.

Lots of resellers in lebanon this morning about 20 deep waiting to get in before it opened. Seemed some werw getting oops from employees as a few headed right to the back and nike team members started bringing ish out for
them.

Anyway 30% off only women's and kids shoes no sale on men's. Resellers were getting jordan Bordeaux in gs sizes for 70$ after the 30%

Less mens clothes on sale today

Lots of resellers in lebanon this morning about 20 deep waiting to get in before it opened. Seemed some werw getting oops from employees as a few headed right to the back and nike team members started bringing ish out for
them.

Anyway 30% off only women's and kids shoes no sale on men's. Resellers were getting jordan Bordeaux in gs sizes for 70$ after the 30%

Less mens clothes on sale today

What did the resellers get?

I want to see a video of an opening with resellers lining up and then rushing in. Never seen that around my way. Well, maybe because I barely go there when it first opens in the morning.

What did the resellers get?

I want to see a video of an opening with resellers lining up and then rushing in. Never seen that around my way. Well, maybe because I barely go there when it first opens in the morning.

Lebanon is always flooded with resellers. They know all the employees on a first name basis. It's tough to get any kind of product

Last edited:
Arundel mills Factory Store MD

20% off hash wall

Same as Thursday.

There was a guy walking around with a pair of maroon 6's. Didn't ask if they had more in the back.

There's a pair of size 10.5 11 lows behind the counter. I couldn't see the style code but I'm going to assume it's a pair of rhe Carolina lows.

30% off all access passes starting to hit emails. Check your in box !!! April 27-may 1

Got mine also, it's been awhile since I hit any outlets
I will try to hit up these outlets this weekend
Rosemont,IL
South Chicago
Aurora, pleasant prairie,gurnee

South Chicago

Doctor doom and cobalt foams 189.99
Neoprene 12 159.99
True blue 3s 179.99

Random pair of heir 7s on wall 20 percent off

I bought some cobalts any body had luck taking stuff back after and using a code on a rebuy?

Last edited:
Doctor doom and cobalt foams 189.99
Neoprene 12 159.99
True blue 3s 179.99

Random pair of heir 7s on wall 20 percent off

I bought some cobalts any body had luck taking stuff back after and using a code on a rebuy?
Which outlet location?

Im still going to try the retail nike store    the worst they can say is no  I want them copper foams

Yeah sorry I should of clarified
It's for all Nike outlets
But not for Nike retail stores
Last F&F was for all Nike stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom