Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I appreciate all the feedback. I will definitely make some changes to the format which is currently in place. Thanks for your guys support NIKETALK has definitely helped CORK and i will always keep it 100 with you guys.

Originally Posted by wokeupsleepy

They did accept my phone order at the one in AZ and they said theyll ship them out monday (yesterday) and the authorization for th payment went through but the actual money did not. Im going to call them, and see whats going on.

Thats wierd, When i called az mills they said no phone orders

Originally Posted by marcushatten

They did accept my phone order at the one in AZ and they said theyll ship them out monday (yesterday) and the authorization for th payment went through but the actual money did not. Im going to call them, and see whats going on.

<They do I had mine yesterday, only had 2 left

What's good everybody. I just thought I'd pass a little info along. VACAVILLE FACTORY STORE will be receiving the METALLIC AND "USA" V's this Friday April 20th. Both are B-Grade and cost $119.99. Come early if your in the area it will be one per customer with NO PHONE ORDERS UNTIL 72 HOURS

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

This outlet is hit or miss with everything.. Manager is a bit crazy and lacks a lot of common sense..  I put something on hold and came back 15 min later to purchase it and they couldn't find it and had ended up selling it already..  shoes were b-grades in jordan boxes, couldn't really see much wrong with the few that were left when i was in there..

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

This outlet is hit or miss with everything.. Manager is a bit crazy and lacks a lot of common sense..  I put something on hold and came back 15 min later to purchase it and they couldn't find it and had ended up selling it already..  shoes were b-grades in jordan boxes, couldn't really see much wrong with the few that were left when i was in there..
Yea wen i called i said i need an 11.5 and he goes oh yea we def dont have those bc thats my size i looked. Then i asked about 11 or 12. He said hed check and i hear him ask someone, and then i hear a guy respond "theres an 11.5 right there on hold". So he tells me if i can get there in the next hour hell give em to me. But i said i was in NY, and he wouldnt ship em. I guess you cant trust em to hold em. 

they said no phone orders on Vs, they'll "figure it out" based on how many they have left.

man, I don't even think they know what that means, lol.
edit: but as always, props to oldsole.

love the blog and heads up!

Called Portland for the uptempo 2's (thanks Cork/oldsole), all 3 people I talked to wanted to make sure I knew I couldn't do a phone order for the 5's.

if you can find cardinal 7s at a footlocker, they dropped down to $79.99
just copped a few pairs
edit:

if you think I left any pairs you're crazy,

just telling you to check/call around, won't hurt.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if you can find cardinal 7s at a footlocker, they dropped down to $79.99
just copped a few pairs

What footlocker was it and they still taking phone orders for the V's?

Just got a pair of those imperial blues AM90s from Lebanon ( can never got wrong with a fresh pair of 90s for 50 bucks) Nice lookin shoe, but they look like they b-grades or something. The front is all scuffed up, paint/glue marks. Few small cracks on the outsole as well

Just got a pair of those imperial blues AM90s from Lebanon ( can never got wrong with a fresh pair of 90s for 50 bucks) Nice lookin shoe, but they look like they b-grades or something. The front is all scuffed up, paint/glue marks. Few small cracks on the outsole as well

Not necessarily B grades. Remember, the outlets get the returned stock from the Mom & Pops and the big boy chains like Footlocker and Champs.
Often the kicks have been tried on several times and scuffed up. It's still considered new and resellable but not "mint" deadstock. That's the gamble whenn you order via the phone.

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

Not sure what the number is but Washington PA had a FSR of Chris bosh PE hyperdunks

Hyperdunk 2011 Chris Bosh   
Phone  724 228-7357

$ 109.99

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Not necessarily B grades. Remember, the outlets get the returned stock from the Mom & Pops and the big boy chains like Footlocker and Champs.
Often the kicks have been tried on several times and scuffed up. It's still considered new and resellable but not "mint" deadstock. That's the gamble whenn you order via the phone.

yea good point. The only b-grades ive ever seen were jordans. Or the only ones marked b-grade anyway

in my opinion, Nike/JB just take "a-grade" items that have been RTVed or whatever,anbd slap a B on em to justify the "sale"/outlet price on the box....Ive gotten Bgrades that look better than pairs i bought on release date....its all chance

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

any info on free 2s they all got taken off nikestore.com i assume they're on their way to outlets

I would like to know as well. Not usually the type of sneaker i buy, but it is a nice lookin shoe and i keep hearing how comfortable they are and they seem perfect for for working out, running etc. They had some great colorways too,(teal/orange, grey/orange) for the right price id love to grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom