OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

$400 shipped thanks mr2cool80!

$150 shipped once again thanks mr2cool80!

EA pick ups

$58

$50

$40

$12.50 - Under Armour Coldgear pants

$17.50 - Nike Sweatpants

$12.50 - Nike shorts

Next weekend... (I gotta learn how to do this "spoiler" thing)

pimp.gif

Edit: Just to be clear, I've known mr2cool80 for a while and we've done MULTIPLE transactions with each other... that's why I got both the DMPs and Grapes for so cheap.

Great pick ups everyone... 
Got my third and final pair of SB's... worn a couple times. Damn, I love this shoe! LOL! Gotta love the quality of the leather.

208ve41.jpg

One of my grails finally checked off the list... Such a clean, clean pair. Had to get them.

2d3mag.jpg

And my favorite Jordan/ shoe ever... DS, never laced. 2001 Black/ Cement AJ III.

345d07a.jpg
2aewaic.jpg

Got my third and final pair of SB's... worn a couple times. Damn, I love this shoe! LOL! Gotta love the quality of the leather.

208ve41.jpg

One of my grails finally checked off the list... Such a clean, clean pair. Had to get them.

2d3mag.jpg

And my favorite Jordan/ shoe ever... DS, never laced. 2001 Black/ Cement AJ III.

345d07a.jpg
2aewaic.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaliskoe23

indifferent.gif
 I HATE YOU......

NO REALLY I DO

indifferent.gif
 I HATE YOU......

NO REALLY I DO

DOPE pickups jaliskoe!!!!!! Especially those 3's, but the box with that old price tag makes angry as s**t!!! Wish they still cost that much. Good stuff bro.....

DOPE pickups jaliskoe!!!!!! Especially those 3's, but the box with that old price tag makes angry as s**t!!! Wish they still cost that much. Good stuff bro.....

Got the greatest deal at my local sneaker store

Air max nomos- $120
Air jordan 9's - $110
Nike Lunarelite+ 2- $60 these shoes in person is str888
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vo7drp.jpg

Got the greatest deal at my local sneaker store

Air max nomos- $120
Air jordan 9's - $110
Nike Lunarelite+ 2- $60 these shoes in person is str888
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vo7drp.jpg

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

indifferent.gif
 I HATE YOU......

NO REALLY I DO

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

indifferent.gif
 I HATE YOU......

NO REALLY I DO

Going hammer I see, especially on the Bron's
pimp.gif
I really want to get a second pair of SB Bron's, because I want to wear them without worrying so much... I hate having to be  careful with a pair of sneaks
eyes.gif

Going hammer I see, especially on the Bron's
pimp.gif
I really want to get a second pair of SB Bron's, because I want to wear them without worrying so much... I hate having to be  careful with a pair of sneaks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by devildoc76

mad.gif
Definitely, but hey that's the way of the world.  Nike/JB know what they're doing, and they're doing it well.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

mad.gif
Definitely, but hey that's the way of the world.  Nike/JB know what they're doing, and they're doing it well.

Back
Top Bottom