OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word James.......pretty funny.

Cris.
if you have time next week i'll be out your way, drinks? show me were to go?
nerd.gif

^ I'll let ya know, we might be going out of town that week/weekend, my wife wants to take a trip to Merced since we got the Van now, so we'll see......

Cris.

^ I'll let ya know, we might be going out of town that week/weekend, my wife wants to take a trip to Merced since we got the Van now, so we'll see......

Cris.

Just a shirt for me...Looking for some Bred XIIs and not copping anything else till I find the perfect pair...

Just a shirt for me...Looking for some Bred XIIs and not copping anything else till I find the perfect pair...

Originally Posted by s dubl

dope pick ups everyone!!

picked this up for my son for his birthday, and pre-ordered him a couple games.
can you adopt me shaun? i want a 3ds lol jk....i hope your kid does his homework and eat his greens to get something that nice =P

Originally Posted by s dubl

dope pick ups everyone!!

picked this up for my son for his birthday, and pre-ordered him a couple games.
can you adopt me shaun? i want a 3ds lol jk....i hope your kid does his homework and eat his greens to get something that nice =P

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

guess that answers the question on his swag lololol
laugh.gif

.............Haha, honestly, I'm just a Father with 2 kids that just purchased a Family Vehicle, so you can say I have "Father Swag" then......plus, I just saw the youtube, pretty funny.

Cris.
hah just saw the video too, i too was clueless on what they were talking about lol

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

guess that answers the question on his swag lololol
laugh.gif

.............Haha, honestly, I'm just a Father with 2 kids that just purchased a Family Vehicle, so you can say I have "Father Swag" then......plus, I just saw the youtube, pretty funny.

Cris.
hah just saw the video too, i too was clueless on what they were talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom