Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks nikesourceseller, i was able to grab a pair. as i was placing my order i heard others calling in asking about them then i heard an employee in the background say "someone put it up on niketalk." hehehe
Johnson Creek, WI always get's blown up by NTer's when someone posts a good deal.  I'm sure they are used to it by now.  I remember when the Eggplant Foams were posted a few months back, it took me 30min. to get through to order a pair.
Yeah I use to work there and it's not that big of a store so it's a limited amount of people working especially on the weekend when it's packed and most are working the registers. The main worker in the back is done at 3 also so I could def see having to wait awhile if they get a lot of calls. Good people that work at JC though they've had the same management since opening and are all really good people. 

thanks nikesourceseller, i was able to grab a pair. as i was placing my order i heard others calling in asking about them then i heard an employee in the background say "someone put it up on niketalk." hehehe
Johnson Creek, WI always get's blown up by NTer's when someone posts a good deal.  I'm sure they are used to it by now.  I remember when the Eggplant Foams were posted a few months back, it took me 30min. to get through to order a pair.
Yeah I use to work there and it's not that big of a store so it's a limited amount of people working especially on the weekend when it's packed and most are working the registers. The main worker in the back is done at 3 also so I could def see having to wait awhile if they get a lot of calls. Good people that work at JC though they've had the same management since opening and are all really good people. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

They definitely provide great customer service from all the times I ordered. Florida clearance stores definitely has got to be the worst, Viejas and San leanardo are shady at times too.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

They definitely provide great customer service from all the times I ordered. Florida clearance stores definitely has got to be the worst, Viejas and San leanardo are shady at times too.

Nothing worth mentioning at Vacaville.
Cool grey Lebron7 $109.99...

Stopped in on my way to UC Davis for Pinic Day saturday.

Nothing worth mentioning at Vacaville.
Cool grey Lebron7 $109.99...

Stopped in on my way to UC Davis for Pinic Day saturday.

yea 6s are done all they said they had when I had called today was 7. sucks was too busy thinking about the bordeauxs releasing today. 
good post about Johnson Creek though

I saw some egg foam boots still at a few Ross' in DFW area, but no Kobes or anything else worth mentioning

some TJ Maxx's still have combat tops in xxl, no more combat shorts at Ross or Marshalls 

yea 6s are done all they said they had when I had called today was 7. sucks was too busy thinking about the bordeauxs releasing today. 
good post about Johnson Creek though

I saw some egg foam boots still at a few Ross' in DFW area, but no Kobes or anything else worth mentioning

some TJ Maxx's still have combat tops in xxl, no more combat shorts at Ross or Marshalls 

on Eastbay the Jordan 7 Bordeaux: only sizes left are 7 and 14-18

Theres also still a FSR of the Cough Drops on NDC but for $160 (idk what they're thinking with that when they were $120 at some outlets)

on Eastbay the Jordan 7 Bordeaux: only sizes left are 7 and 14-18

Theres also still a FSR of the Cough Drops on NDC but for $160 (idk what they're thinking with that when they were $120 at some outlets)

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Which blue am95?

i just called... color code is 404 which are Italy Blue am95s

051265_1_p.jpg

sunrise fl
laker 6 fsr 109.99
blk/wht 2s 89.99 fsr
real tree camo mid sbs 69.99 fsr
and somee lunar eclipse didnt notice prices photo blue and neon green and black only saw sz 8 and 11.5

sunrise fl
laker 6 fsr 109.99
blk/wht 2s 89.99 fsr
real tree camo mid sbs 69.99 fsr
and somee lunar eclipse didnt notice prices photo blue and neon green and black only saw sz 8 and 11.5

Originally Posted by dts939

good looks on the VIs, i missed em but we can always try a nikefind search.
also, has anyone used the 30 off 100 coupon on new jordan releases like the bordos?? any feedback would be great
An email was sent to every Footlocker location stating "All VIP coupons must be accepted on Launch dates no matter what the shoes is"..this will help shut down all Managers who tell you "No"

Originally Posted by dts939

good looks on the VIs, i missed em but we can always try a nikefind search.
also, has anyone used the 30 off 100 coupon on new jordan releases like the bordos?? any feedback would be great
An email was sent to every Footlocker location stating "All VIP coupons must be accepted on Launch dates no matter what the shoes is"..this will help shut down all Managers who tell you "No"

Back
Top Bottom