OFFICIAL APRIL '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Local thrift bro @jjsmothie they had black cat 4s as well, but someone tried to customize em' :smh:

Local thrift bro @jjsmothie they had black cat 4s as well, but someone tried to customize em'
mean.gif
people sleep on thrifting...its just more for us tho 
laugh.gif

@dunksrnice  Those og 1s are amazing, congrats.
It's been an unusually busy month for me as far as pickups go.​
Saw these for pretty cheap.​
 ​
Could'n't be happier with this one. A beautiful limited production durene Johnny U from around 2000. Like new & I got it for about 1/2 of the original price.​
Unitas was known for wearing black high tops when nobody else was so I picked up these Chucks. Need to do a lace swap.​
 ​
My first pair of Questions.​
 ​
I was looking for something with photo blue, these popped up on my twitter feed for $45 shipped.​
 ​
The clippers store had a sale, normally over $800 was around $300.​
After ordering the jerseys it was off to eBay for some CP3s, also designed a fitted to match the black pair.​
The only Ravens jerseys I'll wear. This one completes the BAL trifecta. It's too big, but worth it to me to have tailored.​
 ​
Really happy with these, glad I didn't sleep.​
 ​
Mist Greys, was initially on the fence, definitely made the right decision.​
 ​
Team issued Reds jersey. Deion Sanders wore #2 in '01 so I just need an "E" & another "S", then have some rearranging done. I have the white pinstripe & red BP on the way too.​
 ​
Arrived today. Finally got around to picking up a Wizards MJ.​
 ​
Lastly, these also came today. Copped because I'm going to grab a Mutombo rookie from M&N at some point. I'd like to see them release a home white. ​

Last edited:
Wow great pickups NT. 
nthat.gif

Slept on these when they dropped, but once I saw them in person had to add them.  

thirfted for $2

thrifted for like 80 cents or something like that at a pound store 

thrifted for 6 bucks 

thrifted like 20 other jerseys but no pics atm cause i don't plan on selling lol 

Back
Top Bottom