~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by kilojules64

All I know is that I need a new phone that is designed for people with technological deficiency disorder, like me, who want to feel like they have a cool phone. If that is the iphone5 then that thing better hurry up and come out
laugh.gif

every single iPhone has been designed & built for ppl like you in mind. 
Pretty much. Kilo you just need to get the phone and get used to it. It's one of the simplest, yet most effective interface out there. lol. It's like a mac really. You're so used to the PC that once you go use a mac you're all like
eek.gif
 cus it's something foreign that you're not used to. You just need to get used to it and you'll be aight
glasses.gif

even though odds are against it im hoping for a new iphone. im still on a 3G because i waited around for the white iphone 4 to drop. iCloud has appealed to me for the last few years but knowing apple theyre gonna hold it at the balls somehow...probably money-wise. Hopefully i)S 5 has some sort of notification overhaul too. Lion....what can they tell us that we dont know already? I dont really like how they've shifted the look to mimic iOS but i guess we'll just have to wait for the final product

even though odds are against it im hoping for a new iphone. im still on a 3G because i waited around for the white iphone 4 to drop. iCloud has appealed to me for the last few years but knowing apple theyre gonna hold it at the balls somehow...probably money-wise. Hopefully i)S 5 has some sort of notification overhaul too. Lion....what can they tell us that we dont know already? I dont really like how they've shifted the look to mimic iOS but i guess we'll just have to wait for the final product

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is cloud gonna work on apple? i know nothing about it but we have to pay for it?
I believe all it does is scan your itunes library and any of those semi-ratchet(and probably decent) versions of songs you downloaded off the internet, they replace with the HQ version that you would buy off of itunes itself. Basically replacing good with great i suppose, but still a waste of money IMO. And, of course it's NOT FREE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is cloud gonna work on apple? i know nothing about it but we have to pay for it?
I believe all it does is scan your itunes library and any of those semi-ratchet(and probably decent) versions of songs you downloaded off the internet, they replace with the HQ version that you would buy off of itunes itself. Basically replacing good with great i suppose, but still a waste of money IMO. And, of course it's NOT FREE

you already know this will play out. whole bunch of skeptics in the beginning. Come June 6th a lot of
pimp.gif
will be posted and it will be business as usual.

you already know this will play out. whole bunch of skeptics in the beginning. Come June 6th a lot of
pimp.gif
will be posted and it will be business as usual.

[h4]my take: i dont care.. i just wanted a 30+ page thread.. [/h4]

eyes.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

don't really care for a new iphone for now; just got an iphone4 last november. but i am definitely looking forward to Lion.
pimp.gif

[h4]my take: i dont care.. i just wanted a 30+ page thread.. [/h4]

eyes.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

don't really care for a new iphone for now; just got an iphone4 last november. but i am definitely looking forward to Lion.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom