Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

How does a manager bat ARod, Swisher & Granderson together in a lineup.... Break up the fail.

If Leyland wants to win, he should walk the first three batters of every inning and then pitch. We'd get swept.

We've been fisted all night long.

Fister deserves huge props for getting out of three bases-loaded innings so far. Yanks will connect sooner or later, but watching the choke artists swing and miss makes me hyped for Scherzer tomorrow.

@ 97 pitches. IMO he's got a couple more batters

Goddamn so frustrated. 3 ******g times bases loaded and we stay striking out . Are you serious?
Our pitchers keep us in games but our offense don't do **** to help them out.

Fister deserves huge props for getting out of three bases-loaded innings so far. Yanks will connect sooner or later, but watching the choke artists swing and miss makes me hyped for Scherzer tomorrow.

WRONG

Yankees lineup gets all the credit for that.

This Yankee lineup is straight up pathetic right now.
mean.gif

How you got runners on 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs and not bring in at least one run?

And if that wasn't bad enough, 3 consecutive strike outs to end that inning.

Bases loaded 3 times already and nothing to show for it.
mean.gif

and if I'm Andy, I'm hitting Swish with the tombstone as soon as he hits the dugout

It's suppose to.
For real, dude is 27 going on 43.
Time to pinch hit for Avisail in his next go around. Not ready for this stage yet. Would like to see Berry.

Looking like Dmitri Young's older brother as opposed to 12 years younger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom