Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

laugh.gif
Suzyn Waldman saying the Rangers said they would be happy if Tommy Hunter gave them 5IP

Originally Posted by Nako XL

YANKEEDOUCHE.gif
He looks like he can be a relative of Andy Samberg
laugh.gif

Not for nothing, but I want to call Carton in the morning and thank him for the laughs he's been giving me all night
laugh.gif
. I always catch him.

C

YANKEEDOUCHE.gif
laugh.gif

Not for nothing, but I want to call Carton in the morning and thank him for the laughs he's been giving me all night
laugh.gif
. I always catch him.

C

Originally Posted by bkmac

YANKEEDOUCHE.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I always catch him.

C
It's awesome that that's one of my friends, but he could go %$#@ himself right now if the Rangers lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

YANKEEDOUCHE.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I always catch him.

C
It's awesome that that's one of my friends, but he could go %$#@ himself right now if the Rangers lose
laugh.gif

So we have Andy Samberg's brother, a fat !%% guy screaming %+%@ you %+%@ you sitting alone, a fat couple on the left who probably does their eyebrows together, and a dude killin' that popcorn on the right.
laugh.gif

So we have Andy Samberg's brother, a fat !%% guy screaming %+%@ you %+%@ you sitting alone, a fat couple on the left who probably does their eyebrows together, and a dude killin' that popcorn on the right.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom