Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Robinson CaYES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and FOH with all that interference +#%!... wasnt even catchable for dude... Suck my **** TBS crew... 

& DAMMIT, foul ball .... 
grin.gif
, good contact tho Lance (nh)

Robinson CaYES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and FOH with all that interference +#%!... wasnt even catchable for dude... Suck my **** TBS crew... 

& DAMMIT, foul ball .... 
grin.gif

But forreal Ive seen (In these playoffs) the umps review a fan interference call on a HR. I mean if you gonna have replay for HRs use it when you have to. But w/e its in the bag now. Time for them to come out and get that back.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Robinson CaYES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& DAMMIT, foul ball .... 
grin.gif

Thank you.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Robinson CaYES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& DAMMIT, foul ball .... 
grin.gif

Thank you.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

But forreal Ive seen (In these playoffs) the umps review a fan interference call on a HR. I mean if you gonna have replay for HRs use it when you have to. But w/e its in the bag now. Time for them to come out and get that back.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom