Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

dirk...thats just foul
laugh.gif

We had a decent run. Next years ours. Gotta sure up the pitching and maybe go with a few younger pieces
nerd.gif

We had a decent run. Next years ours. Gotta sure up the pitching and maybe go with a few younger pieces
nerd.gif

<------ ugh, man of my word

dirk u better pray the jets dont meet dallas or the knicks play the mavs in the finals
laugh.gif

<------ ugh, man of my word

dirk u better pray the jets dont meet dallas or the knicks play the mavs in the finals
laugh.gif

Finally getting a chance to post since I have been at work all day...

First congrats to the Ranger fans on here...The Rangers obviously wanted it more and we clearly saw that the whole series..

Yankees just looked bad overall...It just felt like since they won it all last year they weren't as determined to win it this year...It felt like a completely different team all year compared to last year..I know we had the best record in baseball for a majority of the season, but all year long there wasn't any spark to this team like last year.

Finally getting a chance to post since I have been at work all day...

First congrats to the Ranger fans on here...The Rangers obviously wanted it more and we clearly saw that the whole series..

Yankees just looked bad overall...It just felt like since they won it all last year they weren't as determined to win it this year...It felt like a completely different team all year compared to last year..I know we had the best record in baseball for a majority of the season, but all year long there wasn't any spark to this team like last year.

Back
Top Bottom