Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

If Josh didnt have a heck of a series that would be considered a bad play.
WASH GOT A HAIRCUT 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

We stay getting these 2 out doubles and triples with no one on base.
30t6p3b.gif

And we can get a 2 out hit to score a run (unlike the Rangers) to save our lives.
30t6p3b.gif

We stay getting these 2 out doubles and triples with no one on base.
30t6p3b.gif

And we can get a 2 out hit to score a run (unlike the Rangers) to save our lives.
30t6p3b.gif

I mean I don't care I don't take the posting too seriously or take the fanship on the website to seriously with people accusing each other. I'm just saying its not unrealistic to think that the yankees can come back in this game considering they came back from worse in game 1 in this same series. Comebacks far greater than this happen all the time. Maybe they lose, but there is still a game to be finished in which anything can happen.

This chick is hot. Whats with the upward camera angle? I dont need to see her nostrils. How about a downward camera angle?

This chick is hot. Whats with the upward camera angle? I dont need to see her nostrils. How about a downward camera angle?

I mean I don't care I don't take the posting too seriously or take the fanship on the website to seriously with people accusing each other. I'm just saying its not unrealistic to think that the yankees can come back in this game considering they came back from worse in game 1 in this same series. Comebacks far greater than this happen all the time. Maybe they lose, but there is still a game to be finished in which anything can happen.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

But man, it's so frustrating that they can't even get hits. Like, where's the fight to come back?
BECAUSE COLBY LEWIS IS A STAHTIN PITCHA! 

8f315d6dc654856cbe494b5e26c4bdb358285fe.gif

You get a pitcher who knows how to throw strikes and pitches that will force lazy groundouts and popups, you're gonna win most of the time.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

fake yankees fan? far from it

just curious tho, why are you a bulls fan? 

Why do u hate the Jets?

Are u a Giants fan?

And if not , then are the only NY team u like the yankees? 
nerd.gif
alien.gif

i hate teams that wear blue and orange

been a yankee fan since i was 8 ('91).......my dad put me on

bulls fan because of jordan

49ers fan because of rice

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

fake yankees fan? far from it

just curious tho, why are you a bulls fan? 

Why do u hate the Jets?

Are u a Giants fan?

And if not , then are the only NY team u like the yankees? 
nerd.gif
alien.gif

i hate teams that wear blue and orange

been a yankee fan since i was 8 ('91).......my dad put me on

bulls fan because of jordan

49ers fan because of rice

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

But man, it's so frustrating that they can't even get hits. Like, where's the fight to come back?
BECAUSE COLBY LEWIS IS A STAHTIN PITCHA! 

8f315d6dc654856cbe494b5e26c4bdb358285fe.gif

You get a pitcher who knows how to throw strikes and pitches that will force lazy groundouts and popups, you're gonna win most of the time.

How the hell did Texas not finished with the best record in baseball??? This team looks like somebody made trades for all the best players in a video game and put them all on one team.

Pains me to say this but if the Red Sox didn't have so much injuries we probably wouldn't even have made the playoffs. It's crazy how much we regressed so much since the end of July.

How the hell did Texas not finished with the best record in baseball??? This team looks like somebody made trades for all the best players in a video game and put them all on one team.

Pains me to say this but if the Red Sox didn't have so much injuries we probably wouldn't even have made the playoffs. It's crazy how much we regressed so much since the end of July.

Back
Top Bottom