Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by qwerty330

omg please get rid of giradi after this season!!! how many times do i have to say it....DO NOT bring in relievers...especially scrub robertson
leave hughes in he was doing fine

The game was too tight, he had to do something. The relievers for sure were going to give the game up but it was either you leave Hughes out there like a deer in the headlights after that Vlad double that scored two runs or you bring in a fresh arm. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

omg please get rid of giradi after this season!!! how many times do i have to say it....DO NOT bring in relievers...especially scrub robertson

The game was too tight, he had to do something. The relievers for sure were going to give the game up but it was either you leave Hughes out there like a deer in the headlights after that Vlad double that scored two runs or you bring in a fresh arm. 

except for throwing a hanging breaking ball to Vlad.. The guy swings at everything... Anything in the zone he is swinging at with 2 strikes... Anything out of the zone he is swinging at... Much more likely to get him out throwing it in the dirt..

As for Robertson, why even throw fastball there...

Somewhere Bud Selig hanged himself because the World Series ratings will be in the toilet.

except for throwing a hanging breaking ball to Vlad.. The guy swings at everything... Anything in the zone he is swinging at with 2 strikes... Anything out of the zone he is swinging at... Much more likely to get him out throwing it in the dirt..

As for Robertson, why even throw fastball there...

Somewhere Bud Selig hanged himself because the World Series ratings will be in the toilet.

Originally Posted by onewearz

I'm not conceding defeat but it don't feel good at all right now, chip away and hold em

Yea that's true.

But remember, we can't hit for *%+% right now.

COLBY %%+@@#@ LEWIS is shutting us down.

Cmon man

Yanks fans trust me when I tell u, NOBODY in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex is celebrating yet.
This game is not over. At some point Ron Washington is going to the bullpen.
If its Derek Holland Im good, anybody else Im sweating bullets.

Yanks fans trust me when I tell u, NOBODY in the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex is celebrating yet.
This game is not over. At some point Ron Washington is going to the bullpen.
If its Derek Holland Im good, anybody else Im sweating bullets.

Originally Posted by onewearz

I'm not conceding defeat but it don't feel good at all right now, chip away and hold em

Yea that's true.

But remember, we can't hit for *%+% right now.

COLBY %%+@@#@ LEWIS is shutting us down.

Cmon man

JoRDaN201:
Ska, can you unlock my "Yankees Offseason thread"

Thanks
Hopefully here in a little bit.

YOU HEAR THAT, SPORTS GODS?! I'M NOT SAYING THE RANGERS WON OR THE YANKEES LOST OR ANYTHING!!! GOT IT?!
happy.gif

Yes, I'll stop yelling at you. My bad.
Numberr97:
The game isn't over.
True story!!

*remembers game 1*

JoRDaN201:
Ska, can you unlock my "Yankees Offseason thread"

Thanks
Hopefully here in a little bit.

YOU HEAR THAT, SPORTS GODS?! I'M NOT SAYING THE RANGERS WON OR THE YANKEES LOST OR ANYTHING!!! GOT IT?!
happy.gif

Yes, I'll stop yelling at you. My bad.
Numberr97:
The game isn't over.
True story!!

*remembers game 1*

Back
Top Bottom