Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Aj straight slung that throw to 2nd 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Antlers

Just finished reading the past 1 pages. [Jim Ross]GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY![/Jim Ross]

BTW, Eduardo Nunez is not a 1B. He plays SS, and 3B. He's there not to replace Teixeira but to give the Yankees a pinch-running option in the later innings. His defense isn't that good though (he's still kinda raw in that regard).

---

Yes, it's frustrating to hear fans of other teams talk *@**. Everyone hates the Yanks so they're going to soak it all in and enjoy witnessing our misery.
laugh.gif

It's all just a game...no need to get all bent out of shape.

laugh.gif
I'm listening on the radio and there are these fans trying to start a Joe Morgan chant

Just finished reading the past 1 pages. [Jim Ross]GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY![/Jim Ross]

BTW, Eduardo Nunez is not a 1B. He plays SS, and 3B. He's there not to replace Teixeira but to give the Yankees a pinch-running option in the later innings. His defense isn't that good though (he's still kinda raw in that regard).

---

Yes, it's frustrating to hear fans of other teams talk *@**. Everyone hates the Yanks so they're going to soak it all in and enjoy witnessing our misery.
laugh.gif

It's all just a game...no need to get all bent out of shape.

laugh.gif
I'm listening on the radio and there are these fans trying to start a Joe Morgan chant

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
I had the radio on before on the way home. Sterling said his infamous "you can't predict baseball" line and at one point even said something along the lines of "You can cut this crowd tension with a peruvian butter knife."
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I had the radio on before on the way home. Sterling said his infamous "you can't predict baseball" line and at one point even said something along the lines of "You can cut this crowd tension with a peruvian butter knife."
roll.gif

Kerry Wood is dealing!

Great pickup by the Yankees.

Hopefully we see a lot more from him the rest of the Postseason.

Kerry Wood is dealing!

Great pickup by the Yankees.

Hopefully we see a lot more from him the rest of the Postseason.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
roll.gif
D*E*A*D
roll.gif

That's why Sterling is my dude, bad home run calls and all.  He's just as funny when he criticizes the Yankees.  Last night he basically said that "Yankee Baseball" has been leaving runners in scoring position
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my friend posted this on FB

[h6]
LMAO at overhearing the drunks on the game radio broadcast pulling an Avis commercial regular guy roll call. Only in NY!
[/h6]

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
roll.gif
D*E*A*D
roll.gif

That's why Sterling is my dude, bad home run calls and all.  He's just as funny when he criticizes the Yankees.  Last night he basically said that "Yankee Baseball" has been leaving runners in scoring position
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my friend posted this on FB

[h6]
LMAO at overhearing the drunks on the game radio broadcast pulling an Avis commercial regular guy roll call. Only in NY!
[/h6]

Back
Top Bottom