Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Are the packs still at outlets? Would like to order over the phone. Any help posted or inboxed would be appreciated.

Can't find my size on the bay

Thanks SD

I'm thinking about doing it on the chicagos and Carolina's

2 products to consider that I'm aware of:

- rustoleum neverwet just came out with a clear version specifically for fabrics
- liquiproof... A uk company http://www.liquiproof.co.uk/

I know the old version of neverwet worked.. But it left a white film and eventually wore off. No idea about this new clear version
Liquiproof claims to basically last forever and is made specifically for shoes.

I think I'll try the new neverwet on some beaters to test them in the next few days since I can just pick it up from the store.
If somebody in here ends up trying the liquiproof... Post up the results in here and I'll do the same
Tried waterproofing my pair with Angelus Water and Stain Repellent (www.angelusdirect.com). So far so good. Colors really didn't change although the black leather seems a bit shinier. Just sprayed all around (not really thinking too much) and let it sit for 30+ minutes. Still wouldn't wear these in a heavy rain, but seems good for preventing mild stains and light rain/puddles.

Shot a phone video and made it a GIF:

I dropped some water on it with a straw.

Tried waterproofing my pair with Angelus Water and Stain Repellent (www.angelusdirect.com). So far so good. Colors really didn't change although the black leather seems a bit shinier. Just sprayed all around (not really thinking too much) and let it sit for 30+ minutes. Still wouldn't wear these in a heavy rain, but seems good for preventing mild stains and light rain/puddles.

View media item 1175777

Dope

View media item 1175777

Nice work homie

Was the liquid clear?

Do you think it would be ok with white canvas?

Nice work homie

Was the liquid clear?

Do you think it would be ok with white canvas?
Yeah. It sprayed on totally clear. Never saw any white stuff, even when I over sprayed some parts. I would definitely be able to tell since the canvas is black. I don't see why it wouldn't work on white canvas.

Appreciate the feedback

I might look into that...better than paying overseas shipping on the liquiproof

The real test would be to see how long it lasts. The video on the Angelus site says it won't come off, but it might wear off in some places where it creases more. Time will tell. But I wasn't going to wear them until I did this to them anyway.

@DWileykyoT   Thanks for feedback.

8.5 but I might just buy a 9. Not that big of a deal I guess.

@lobol  Good work. Finally someone did the test lol

Last edited:
Last question
laugh.gif

How many pairs do you think 1 can cover?
I kind of sprayed more than I needed because it was windy and I was treating it like spray paint (but in this case, I didn't notice any side effects with overspray). I think you can do 3-4 Men's size shoes, depending on how much you decide to put.

Missed out on the Chicagos when they released in March. Anyone know if they are still available anywhere? 

Just walked into Footaction and they had a size 11.5 someone returned. Used my birthday coupon and walked out with another pair for my cousin for 125 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom