Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Is $190 a fair price to get these?  or too much??

and I'm seeing the Rivalry Pack going from 650-900 on the FeeBay...

eyes.gif

Is $190 a fair price to get these?  or too much??

:rolleyes

I think $190 shipped for these is fair. Glad to see that resale isn't crazy for these at the moment.

Last edited:
Think Sof Sole waterproofer is cool to use on these? I don't see why not, just thought I'd see if anyone would tell me I was a big dumb idiot before I did it and accidentally ruined them or something. haha

Sad times when saying $200 is fair for a shoe that retailed for much lower the same day lol

I agree with what your saying, but isn't this the case every week?

$140 + tax + shipping = $160 give or take. A $40 mark up isn't that tough of a pill to swallow if someone missed out at retail. Sellers are basically breaking even when its all said and done.

Chances of a ndc restock? Seen the bred 1 restock the other day, would be nice if these hit the same so I could get another pair.

there's barely any up there... makes 'em seem super limited, like more limited than the black & golds, or about the same.

can't wait to sell my size 11 so i can get my size and wear them... the carolina blue ones are gonna be SICK on foot with some light wash denim... :pimp:

Last edited:
How is that game I'm thinking about copping

Definitely walked into GS to cop TitanFall and saw that they had one PS4 left..Needless to say, I definitely went back home and traded the 360 and ps3 to cop the ps4 .. wish I could've played titanfall at least once smh

Whelp back from the mall, picked up 2 pairs of the Chicagos, only wanted 1, but since I got picked at 2 stores, I ended up buying both. Don't want to end up on some list of 'scumbags that enter the raffle and don't buy' list. These are really nice, I've complained about JB quality and haven't picked up many pairs in the past 2 years, but they got this one right.
I think I'd be more excited if they'd have done a wider release of that Converse Pro Leather in UNC Blue/White they put out in 2012 to mark the 30th Anniversary of the NCAA Finals. Don't get me wrong I like Tar Heel Blue, but not enough to pay over box or go through the amount of BS necessary to track this pack down. The SB Dunk coming out next week would fill my need for that blue nicely.

I almost forgot about the Pro Leather release. I wish I could've gotten the pack. Local store totally flipped the script at the last minute and I decided against it. I wasn't up for spending nearly 550 to get the pack. Especially for just the UNC pair. Copped two chicago's with ease. I'm more than content.

^^^It looks like they're still around if people were able to triple or double up (aka Lewiup).

I like them but not a huge fan of canvas shoes to buy three or four pairs. Though I could understand the financial advantages of buying the Rivalry Pack or these and flipping them. If time has taught us anything, AJ 1 are cheap and great for flipping for possibly 6-8X the initial retail price (obviously I'm referring to the Black/Gold or Royals).

resell is ok but my only issue is sizing. seem like true to size maybe the way to go. i remember buying my first pair of aj 11 lows.i thought they ran small like the high top version, i was dead wrong, tts.

this is my first time purchasing this model maybe the material adds extra toe room i hope

Last edited:
Are the chicagos sitting in store?
Went to a mall yesterday afternoon, they have a nt, fnl, ftl/hoh, fta & champs, none had them left. Heard just the nt sold a few remaining pairs after the rsvp pickup window ended to the lurkers that was just hanging around in front.

Went to a mall yesterday afternoon, they have a nt, fnl, ftl/hoh, fta & champs, none had them left. Heard just the nt sold a few remaining pairs after the rsvp pickup window ended to the lurkers that was just hanging around in front.
im guessing RF lol

im guessing RF lol
Your guess is correct, haven't been there in years. Got on a couple of nt rsvp's for the first time, so went to pick em up.
Beasts everywhere, it seemed everyone (babies, chicks, moms :wink: had some recent retro j's on. Normally I could careless what others rock, but this was just blatant, maybe cause it was a saturday crowd. I haven't been there in a while, so it was a bit of a shock for me, maybe it's a normal thing now.
Btw, excuse my ignorance, isn't the nike store also called niketown? Asked a employee at footlocker where "Niketown" is and she corrected me? I trolled into nt with some old beater kicks, but I'm sure someone also profiled me picking up some beast kicks. :lol:

Last edited:
Your guess is correct, haven't been there in years. Got on a couple of nt rsvp's for the first time, so went to pick em up.
Beasts everywhere, it seemed everyone (babies, chicks, moms :wink: had some recent retro j's on. Normally I could careless what others rock, but this was just blatant, maybe cause it was a saturday crowd. I haven't been there in a while, so it was a bit of a shock for me, maybe it's a normal thing now.
Btw, excuse my ignorance, isn't the nike store also called niketown? Asked a employee at footlocker where "Niketown" is and she corrected me? I trolled into nt with some old beater kicks, but I'm sure someone also profiled me picking up some beast kicks. :lol:

All the lurkers r out on sat for drops

Whoever said go down .5 needs to be slapped. I tried on an 11.5 my big toe was about to bust out of the toe box. 

Whoever said go down .5 needs to be slapped. I tried on an 11.5 my big toe was about to bust out of the toe box. 
these fit same as my bred 1. :lol: idk why ppl say half down. I mean these do have a little bit more room but not in the need to go half down

Back
Top Bottom