Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I was surprised that these were sitting priced at 180 CAD and 162 USD. How much was your pair, and where'd you scoop them up from?

Whats up with these selling for 200+? I had some black toes KOs around January for only 100 new! They didnt sell. Saw these coming so i reposted 2 weeks ago. Sold within a day for 160. Now these are 200 because of the Nike tongue? There we go...

Last edited:
Whats up with these selling for 200+? I had some black toes KOs around January for only 100 new! They didnt sell. Saw these coming so i reposted 2 weeks ago. Sold within a day for 160. Now these are 200 because of the Nike Air tongue?

these are back in original form. not only do they have the nike tag, but they have the original ko sole (terminator sole). the recent retros have the jordan 1 sole on them.

EDIT: Vandal sole. Not Terminator. Sorry.

Last edited:
I went to pick up my RSVP from NikeDC and was denied. They said the RSVP was done using "an automated service" and I should call 1 800 344 6453 if I have any questions.
I got denied last week at NikeDC for the Retro 3. This time I even used my wife's name and still got denied.

what service did you use?

i got denied as well

Whats up with the 200 resell price all of a sudden? I had some KO Black toes for sale around January for 100. Yes only 100 only tried on like new. They were up for 2 weeks and didnt sell. Decided to put up again a week ago since i saw these coming up. 160 sold asap because of the hype i guess... But 200+ ? Is it the Nike Air on the tongue?
these are back in original form. not only do they have the nike tag, but they have the original ko sole (terminator sole). the recent retros have the jordan 1 sole on them.
Oh i see

Yeah the previous retros didn't do it for me, but as soon as I saw these had the right style sole, I was all over them.

That didn't bother me at all, I actually like the vintage look on some old school looking runners, I just didn't like that they'd changed the sole out.

Didn't believe these were limited then I went to my sheikh this morning and they only had 6 pairs. 9,9.5,10,10.5,11,12. Glad I was able to cop though

Back
Top Bottom