Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

managed to check out on SP after tryin for awihile too
this my first time ordering off em so will see how it goes lol

Struck out online, but my band is on tour right now and I made a pit stop by a mall in Atlanta and copped two pairs pretty easy. Everyone was just there for the KDs and left when they found out they were raffle only.
:nthat:

I wish my band was on tour..

I wish I had a band to begin with.....

I don't understand how the check stuff works... I click... there's no pairs... I pick diff SZ... No pairs Click again , Refresh .. Click no pairs,....

Then Click.... Waiting in Line....  5-7 mins later  Kickedout the line..... Item is out of stock .... Refresh.... RELOAD,    No more pairs my size... DEAD!

The CAPTCHA threw me  off, not as easy when its 5 am in the west coast trying to focus with one eye  
laugh.gif
. Was able to cop my size 12 off NDC though 

I'm tired, gotta be up in 4 hrs. If I put my phone down (iPhone 5) and the screen goes on sleep mode, will the page from SP that has "processing order" stop working?

Quote:

Its ridiculous that people on the west coast have to wake up at 5 am to buy sneakers. 

Everyone on the west coast should protest outside of Niketown and demand they do something about it. That crap aint fair. 
meh west coast release has its advantages. Cop at 5am, if u strikeout you can still try to hitup the shops that open by 10 or whatever.

East coast nope, you gotta choose to either stay home and online cop or go camp cause u already lost if u leave your house by 830 9.

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to do that in case I get charged a grip of times lol.
Yeah, when my order went through that's when I stopped everything lol.  Try logging in on a computer and see if you have it in cart, if it isn't checking out by now I don't think it will.  When I processed the order it took no longer than 5 seconds to load the next screen with the confirmation number and I received the email at the same time too.  Don't give up!

Ok guy I think u already know but these run big I didn't believe it until I walked in my local spot looking for a sz11 but all they had was a sz10.5 it looked small as crap I tried them on and they fit like a sz 11 I actually had extra room at the toe I bought them idk if they did fcfs or what was going on but this was when the store opened I thought it be a raffle .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom