Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Copped these in an 11 and wasn't feeling them on feet plus they ran a half size big on me so I'll be letting them go if anyone needs. I might go back for Chicagos in my right size so I'd swap if someone was down.

I will be letting of my Storm Blue's and also the 2015 Black and Reds.. both size 11 both DS. Let me know if anyone is interested. Pretty much just looking to get what I paid for them or as close as possible and rather NT fam get them.

Crazy you say they ran big on you, maybe it’s just me but my pair was so tight in the toe box they were killing my feet the day I wore them

Funny I tried them on another day and they felt fine.. maybe it was a day when my foot was super relaxed (not swollen from the day/walking/thin sock etc.).

i rly like the ajkos. contrary to whats popular, i like it og and got to have the vandal sole, nike tag and nylon tongue tho. need the hoyas and uncs
3CBC2408-E1DC-416F-AF77-58D520A2F0BC.jpeg

beautiful set of CW

Do these feel/fit like Vandals? In watching nightwing's review, seems like it's tight in that one spot, right above the toes, which would kill me. But Vandals don't have that issue. Trying to decide about the half size up as it's a unicorn 12.5

Oh wow.. where are these AJKO's coming from. Them Orange joints are :emoji_fire:.. not sure I'd cop though. Storm Blue's looked strange on foot in my size and made me not want anything except a proper Black/Red pair.

Back
Top Bottom