Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Yay...the shadows are slowing becoming my new beaters. Had to grab a 2nd pair from kixsqaure. Keep em coming JB. The AJKOs are my favorite jays.

I hope so i wont have proper funds until monday the sz 13s from kixsquare are sold out. If any one copped an extra 13 id gladly pay for an oop.

They've all sat, that's not gonna change lol

Truth from The Truth. Kixsquare is slowly moving them at $30 below retail w/ shipping. With the Allstar hype following the week after the Shadow release and people mostly likely stashing funds for that these won't go anywhere fast.

Quick question guys. My sister's bday is coming up in a week and of course she wants some kicks :lol: anyways, I barely convinced my parents to get her the maroons last month so of course it's gonna be a hell no from them this month.

Should I go out and get her some shoes myself or should I just fall back and save my money for my parents when they need it? Honestly I'm pretty torn since for the last 2 years my birthday sucked so I want her to have a good one, but in the other hand..

Last edited:
Quick question guys. My sister's bday is coming up in a week and of course she wants some kicks :lol: anyways, I barely convinced my parents to get her the maroons last month so of course it's gonna be a hell no from them this month.

Should I go out and get her some shoes myself or should I just fall back and save my money for my parents when they need it? Honestly I'm pretty torn since for the last 2 years my birthday sucked so I want her to have a good one, but in the other hand..
get her the shadows bro.

Pretty sure but do ajkos even come in GS sizes
Now that you brought it up I don't even think they do lol.

hmm.....go to a cosignment store???
Trust me if something like a wavy kickz or round two was near me I'd be all on it (especially for myself :lol:). The best we have in the sucky part of virginia I'm in is Plato's Closet. With the amount of fakes in there and how the best tuff is always gone, I'm straight.

Last edited:
Now that you brought it up I don't even think they do lol.
Trust me if something like a wavy kickz or round two was near me I'd be all on it (especially for myself :lol:). The best we have in the sucky part of virginia I'm in is Plato's Closet. With the amount of fakes in there and how the best tuff is always gone, I'm straight.
**** man, I live in virginia too, I usually go to wavykickz or sneakerP.

Hey guys, I have a quick question. Do any of you know if fakes of the AJKO rivalry exist. Found a pack below 300 and was just wondering that is solid or does the price seem too soft.

My pairs supposed to come in tmmw 

****** stoked! 

Getting the Cement IVs Saturday to! 

That overtime making $65 an hour pays off 

Back
Top Bottom