Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

It doesn't matter what camera was used, you are dead wrong.
Keep digging the hole deeper for yourself. :smh::smh::smh:

It doesn't matter what camera was used, you are dead wrong.
Keep digging the hole deeper for yourself. :smh::smh::smh:

Digging a deeper hole :lol: Who are you?

Dude, they are different colors to me.

No matter how many times you respond to me. They will still be different colors to me.

Can we leave it at that. :smh:

"Dude", you should have said that initially, instead of insulting me. I'll agree to disagree, but you came off rude and arrogant from the start.
Can someone please use their $1000 Nikon and take a shot for 'Gic.:D

"Dude", you should have said that initially, instead of insulting me. I'll agree to disagree, but you came off rude and arrogant from the start.
Can someone please use their $1000 Nikon and take a shot for 'Gic.:D

Sorry I hurt your feelings :frown:

What happened here? I was in this thread on Saturday morning and it was harmony...now, not so much.

The blue liner on the IIIs is the same as the AJKO color... The blue on the eyelets and midsole are different. Probably has something to do with the color on fabric vs synthetics.

Last edited:
thanks everyone for the kind words, my black/reds are vegas customs and my purple/yellow 1s are hawks customs as well so i dont have any real black/red 1s except for the KOs which im fine with. I might end up at some point selling all of my shoes except for all of my 1s and my OG black/red XIs (favorite shoe ever). who cares if the colors are different, if you like them then rock them, they are close enough to royals that unless they are next to a pair its not so drastic as to not think they were royals plus we may never get royal KOs so thats why i grabbed my pair.

Wait are ppl seriously talking about how these are different? :lol: Ones royal blue and the other is sport. Of course they're gonna have different hues.

Back
Top Bottom