Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

to get us pumped on wackness they could have put that on a few years ago mine are in great shape if i can sell them ill grab em this sucks

So they changed the outsole for this release? Was the original AJKO's like this? I was hoping that it would be the same as the past release except without the vintage/dirty look but nonetheless I'm still coppin the Chicagos.

So they changed the outsole for this release? Was the original AJKO's like this? I was hoping that it would be the same as the past release except without the vintage/dirty look but nonetheless I'm still coppin the Chicagos.

Yeah, the original ko's had a vandal sole.

Like the Caro's but I'm not buying a pack :smh: still on the fence about the chicagos. Black/royals are necessary tho. Wish they'd hit the black/red with the OG treatment also.

How does a canvas shoe cost the same as a premium leather shoe? 

How does the Canvas AJKO retail for more than the all leather AJKO Premium?

A five dollar increase I could understand, but $15.

I'm still copping.
roll.gif

wish they werent in a pack but i will cop if i can get them for retail, passing on chicagos though, nike tag does nothing for me im just glad KOs always have the blank heel

Price increase is due to them making them OG's, atleast it wasnt just the nike tag they did use the OG outsole so its more worth it than the increase on the OG leather 1s

Nike is making you boys lube up again I see. They know initially you'll whine then eagerly bend over and assume the position when the time comes. This is why they continue to raise prices. Invest in some anal ease gents it's less painful I heard 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nike is making you boys lube up again I see. They know initially you'll whine then eagerly bend over and assume the position when the time comes. This is why they continue to raise prices. Invest in some anal ease gents it's less painful I heard :lol:
if 140 for a shoe is too much you need to go collect baseball cards, this isnt rape. yeah it sucks cuz of price hikes but on this model they quality is not horrible in comparison to others.

It's a 12% increase for a different tongue tag... There is a problem here

That being said... I'm still buying the pack... But I won't be happy about it :lol:

actaully its for a more accurate OG retro, tag and sole is done true to OG, 140 for shoes is not horrible and you know the quality is not bad anyways.

Cause I'm seeing people complain that its a pack.I always thought a pack just meant they are coming out the same day,but you could buy separately

Last edited:
It's a 12% increase for a different tongue tag... There is a problem here

That being said... I'm still buying the pack... But I won't be happy about it :lol:
do people not read? just said the SOLE and TAG are changed scroll up

Obviously you don't read because it's been stated in here MULTIPLE times before you chimed in that it's the vandal sole

That's not the argument

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom