OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

just came from the mall here in nyc once again, and i was still able to get my size if i wanted. lol this was 9:30pm eastern time. i must admit the blk yellow joints are sexxy.
Cubans with the jesus piece wit my peeps

FRESH

4d649vs.jpg

2mwf3pg.jpg
FOAMZZZ~SIDEKICK3~ZZZMAOFMY SPIZZACE

Got mine... still wonder if finslhine will come through for a second pair since champs.com and eastbay effed up. I like them a lot but the yellow ones are still growing on me.
"Lets Hug It Out"​

hype here in the bay area is too crazy. got to hilltop mall aroudn 4am for the 8am release, wasnt even able to get my size. I blame it on the @#%$ system they used to let people in. After I wasn't able to my pair i called my sister over in boston, and she was able to walk over at 1 pm eastern time to get my 10.5

Shoot first and last jordan camp out ever
For Sale:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

was able to preorder on thursday by just calling 2 finishlines and went this morning at 6 and picked up my pack with ease..good thing because i was real tired last night and i fell asleep before midnignt to try and buy a pack on eastbay or finishline...

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: JORDAN I ONE LOVE NEW LOVE YELLOW/BLACK SIZE 12, JORDAN VII CARDINALS SIZE 13, RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, JORDAN NORTH CAROLINA JERSEY, JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL LANEY JERSEY, HUSH PUPPIES SHOES SIZE 13
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

these were widely available all across NYC. i walked in to footlocker 34th street at about 7pm and bought a size 9 without a problem.

sizes were abundant and plentiful to choose from.
Lambda Phi Epsilon
E-mail: [email protected]
eBay:brooklynyc
OG/Retro sz 9/8.5. Get at me.

woke up at 3:55 got to my mall around 5:25 and was 24th in line downstairs at Footaction, went upstairs to FINL and was 4th in line there....granted Footaction got 50 pair and FINL got 24. go my size 13 so im happy!!!!

Aim-bulldognumb12

got two paris here in atlanta, they offered a third pair but i was like naw...trying to get rid of the size 11's and my black/yellow 11.5s...but they like my other people are growing on me.
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $750/BMP's sized 11 $285 shipped

Team Georgia State​

i don't get it. most of you were able to get these w/ ease thru out the day all over. here in socal (at least where i was at) there were close to a couple hundred ppl camping out for a 5am release. Tickets were given out and those who didn't get one pretty much had to go..

got a sz 8.5, looking for a 9.

^that's why nyc >cali :pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"The only thing Kobe and Jordan got in common is that they both black."

NYC still has FSRs pretty much everywhere. I only want the blk/yellow pair and my boy wants the black/red pair so we're going tomorrow to cop..
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

Quote:
^that's why nyc >cali j/k but for real though, i think it's because socal has more hypebeasts.

I got to agree with you on that one. Cali does have alot of hypebeasts. We got the baddest ladies tho.

Simply put, ONE OF THE BEST RELEASES OF ALL TIME! Think about it. You got two pair, OG color, new color, classic shoe, SWEET packaging, easily accessible, but yet exclusive at the same time. You can buy a couple packs and get sweet gear to rock it with. For all the *****in about JB lately, BRAVO BRAND JORDAN!!! This is what releases should be like. Every store should have them, but not too many. I cannot wait to receive mine.

I will never camp again in my life. wnet to the mall at midnight and was about 10th in line then this buff a%% samoan dude punked these dudes in front of the line for they spot then all hell broke loose lol. they was pushin females and everything at that point i was like im gone it aint that serious...stop at anotha mall on the way home just to check and they had 4 sz 12s left got my size and went home and slept.

Copped a 9.5 and 10 today. I got my tens that i pre-paid for from finishline then hit up foot locker on the way out of the mall and picked up a 9.5, they were out of tens. It was a pretty easy pickup, i got there at 7:00, an hour before they opened because of misinformation and had not troubles. only like 10 dude at footlocker if that, and three at finishline. afterwards hit up my sb spot and picked up the Maneki Neko dunks again with no troubles was the only person there until about thirty minutes before the shop opened.

Back
Top Bottom