OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

"Enlighten me on which carriers do not ship on saturday. Last time i checked they all ship on saturdays."

Shipping and delivery is two different things. I'm pretty sure trucks and cargo planes are on the move 24 hours/day to get to the destination facilities. For example, my OLNL order SHIPPED last Monday and it was scheduled to be DELIVERED on Friday.
I agree all carriers are SHIPPING on Saturdays, but for deliveries, I believe that's an extra option. Which explains why my package was given a second attempt this past Saturday, it being shipped FEDEX HOME DELIVERY, which is different from FEDEX GROUND Delivery. FEDEX GROUND does not get delivered on Saturdays, because they do not consider it a business day.

Here's UPS's info: UPS Ground packages are delivered to residential addresses Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., and to business addresses during their normal business hours Monday through Friday.

94bboy-

Dont argue with these cats about YOUR stuff homie, people sometimes jus wanna harp on others cuz of their misfortunes. My advice to you first and foremost if at all possible is GET UP AND GO COP ON RD!!! :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Thanks Agent0024. Yea, I know what you mean about others' misfortunes. As for coppin' on RD, not an option at all in San Diego. Not sure if you heard, but during the OLNL release, supposely Footaction and Footlocker did RAFFLES to give everyone a chance to cop. Heard heads that came at the last minute and got tickets ended up WINNING the remaining pairs. Then everyone made a dash for Nordstrom's at the same mall, which was pretty ugly. I'm all for dope kicks, but I'm not going out like that. It's a new rule they are trying out, because of how crazy it got with the DMPs I think. I agree it gives everyone a chance, but still, it would suck to come home empty handed.

I worked in retail for a short time and I also did truck, emptying out new shipments of merchandise and we played "soccer" and basically threw crap out of the truck to speed things up. Especially during the summer! When merchandise gets on the floor, you see the packages all banged up! LOL!!!!

94BBOY and anyone else that missed their deliveries from Fed Ex or UPS... IF it happens again and they leave a tag on your door... Call the phone number on the tag, tell the person on the phone you want to have them hold the package at their facility, give them the tag number and they will hold the package there for you to go pick up. It saves you the hassle of having to deal with the chance of another missed delivery or whatever. If you are having your items shipped to a residence chances are they will come by at different times, if they are in the area delivering at a business they will stop by. I have everything devlievered to my work and my UPS and Fed Ex always comes within a 30min window everyday but that is because it's a business and we have an account with them...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Thanks for the advice metalmaned. I have ordered in the past and had to deal w/ FedEx. I actually had to pick up a package from them, problem was the facility it was held at was 30 minutes south of me. And as for UPS, the facility is about 45 minutes south of me. Believe me, if they were 10 - 15 minutes away, I would have no prob making the drive. Usually my g/f is home except for when she has classes. Anyhow, I got them yesterday and the shoes are mad dope. I've never had any of I's at all, I just stuck to what I liked, which were the III - V's, and the XI's. What got me to pick them up was the fact that the black/red colorway looks dope and that it's a mid-cut. And the reason my g/f picked it up was for the yellow/black pair! LOL!!! She got upset that the kids' sizes were not shipped in the cool package set box. I told her it's because I highly doubt people that rock kids' sizes are gonna be picking up $200 shoes, not everyone's kids will rock these and if they went ahead w/ packaging the kids' sizes, retailers will be stuck w/ a ton of them and they won't move!!!! She ended up having one of each colorway in two separate normal boxes.

Pics of the creasing?
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

Sup guys? I found some spots in Central Illinois that still have them at retail or close to. They're out there if you do your homework. The mall I went to had Fire Red III's, Flips, True Blue Spiz'ikes, OLNL still on the shelves. You get away from major cities, it's amazing what you find.

Check the sig...

I found some OLNL's...PM me and we can work something out.

any spots in the chi still got these at retail in a 12?
WTB:All size 12::Stutter Steps,Air Presto,Portugal AF1,Cool Grey 3s,Air Zoom URL Baseball Edition

Has anyone played in these yet? I have been hearing how much more comfortable they are but how do they play?
I found some OLNL's...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap

Quote:
these are much more comfortable than the old jordan is but they still are jordan is. wouldnt play in these anymore
I found some OLNL's size 9.5 and up...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap...seriously.

they marked them down in milwaukee....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

marked down to $160.......i've picked mine so i'm set
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

wow i wore my old loves and they still fresh about 3times
happy.gif
no creasing at all for me

BUT....

the yellow ones
eek.gif
eek.gif
the creasing is just amazing just about 4steps and they were done wit
mad.gif
and i wear the inserts so that prevents creasing but these are just impossible to keep uncreased for more than 5mintues
smh.gif
things look like a have had em for weeks
laugh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''
Team AIM Chat
* KeVeNMaYnE

just like a bunch of other people when my 2nd pair came in the mail from eastbay my box also was pretty damaged. the top of the box looks like someone seriously dropped kicked it. i guess im glad i went out and picked a set up on release day because if that was my only set i would be pretty upset im thinking.

i have had a bunch of shoes shipped from eastbay in the past in those bags and never had a problem until now. and of course it happens with a collectible box. go figure.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Back
Top Bottom