OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I recived mine today from eastbay in a bag :smh:
smh.gif

but with that being said I didn't order VIP because they lady on the phone would'nt let me, and the box is in good condition. Actually the box looks better than some I seen come from stores
"I got more kicks than a baby in a mothers stomach"

I got mine in a bag, but the box is great aside from the expected corner dings that you would get on the ride home from the mall anyway.

BOSTON CELTICS

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy
Mr. Oden, what number would you like?
Size 13 Jordan III Flips DS $180 Shipped. Trades welcome, size 11.5-12.5 if you send first. Email me at [email protected] or AIM me at GtHeGeRm101​

Quote:
i saw one go for $107.50
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Refs that i saved: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV), OneTrueHomie(Ice X), mic'd up (ISS)
/ tvilla09 (NT), SoLe_maDdEn5142 (ISS), Beucherie15 (ISS)

Exactly, a pack going for just over 100.
ohwell.gif

I'll believe that when I see a link or something.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

all these little lames out here in socal are getting burned! they are going for retail without tax on ebay, 215 shipped, 220 shipped 225 shipped. BURNED! all those hours camping out to loose a few of their own bucks haha.

let people who actually want to keep them buy them. Now all i have to do is wait for some returns... Finish Line out here had 3 returned but they all went out the same day.

oh wells, maybe they will have better luck with the aquas, but the shoe game is finally regulating... it started just a little after the tiffanys and ended with the DMPs. in terms of reselling jays and sbs....

olive 5s... shot dead. burgandy 5s... runned over. Fire Reds 3/5s... barely breathing. Flip 3s...flipping to break even.

SBs? hasn't been the same since the tiffanys. B Andersons? Fallen Heroes? 3 Bears? Mids? ... hope they kept their receipts.

I just got my pack. All I gotta say is this thing is wack as hell. The DMP box was like twice the size and made so much cooler....

The shoes look hella cheap also but I kind of expected that.

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

^ ^ yeah i agree with you, but then again..DMP cost $100 more, if the OLNL package was the same price as the DMP, i think the shoes would have had better quality (or i would like to think so)

btw, don't know if this video has been posted but its some dude who made a video of his "OLNL journey"

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSYjU9DH-c

i tihnk its hilarious how he says holla back lol

these things have super thick foam insoles. for $100 a pair, they were worth it. it would've been nice to be able to buy them separately though.

The hype is gone. you guys out there that where unable to cop wait it out a few weeks these kickz will below retail, many resellers are already trying to unload these fast. LOL LIKE this DUDE^^^^^

some stores in atlanta still have a bunch of sizes left
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. PM me if interested​

My first time to have an AJ 1 in my collection. Decided to wear the black toes going to downtown SF, and I tell you, they are soft and comfortable to my surprise! :D
happy.gif

I have a feeling these will be unloaded like a bad @#%$ over the summer in time for the Aquas.
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Quote:
btw, don't know if this video has been posted but its some dude who made a video of his "OLNL journey"

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSYjU9DH-c

i tihnk its hilarious how he says holla back lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Man if I was that corny I'd NEVER put my face on camera like that... I gotta give it to the guy, he's got balls... LOL
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
But some people ordered 1 pack with VIP service and got them in a bag, and others got them in a box.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Hey thanks everyone for replying about their Eastbay shipments and the VIP service. More people could contribute to it as well, since the more the better. Thanks again.

Quote:
I thought all Eastbay orders cames in boxes. I ordered about 5 times before and they all came in boxes.
sizes 11: black/silver V

Back
Top Bottom