OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

This is one of those pairs I've already given up on but then ever time I see a pic I think about them and try hunting a little more. Called the Nike Georgetown store and they never got them.

Just checked eBay and asking price is $200 in my size. Seems foolish for someone to cop just to sell on eBay for $200 since the retail was $140. Retail plus tax ends up at just about $150 here, eBay takes 13% so that's $26 on $200 and free shipping costs the seller about $12 double boxed. $200 - $26 - $12 = $162 so they're going through all this hassle (and making it hard for the cop to wear crowd to purchase) for basically $20. Unless you're dealing in volume this seems like a horrible business idea. In the end you're coping to make more for eBay than you get and you're hurting fellow shoe enthusiasts. Those 2 facts make me salty on the immediate resale game. It's one thing if you cop later want something different so you trade or sell or end up with 2 pairs trying to secure your size or need to sell some of your collection for rent money or whatever. But that immediate cop and eBay sale kills me.

Sorry for the rant but frustration with shoes is killing me.

This is one of those pairs I've already given up on but then ever time I see a pic I think about them and try hunting a little more. Called the Nike Georgetown store and they never got them.

Just checked eBay and asking price is $200 in my size. Seems foolish for someone to cop just to sell on eBay for $200 since the retail was $140. Retail plus tax ends up at just about $150 here, eBay takes 13% so that's $26 on $200 and free shipping costs the seller about $12 double boxed. $200 - $26 - $12 = $162 so they're going through all this hassle (and making it hard for the cop to wear crowd to purchase) for basically $20. Unless you're dealing in volume this seems like a horrible business idea. In the end you're coping to make more for eBay than you get and you're hurting fellow shoe enthusiasts. Those 2 facts make me salty on the immediate resale game. It's one thing if you cop later want something different so you trade or sell or end up with 2 pairs trying to secure your size or need to sell some of your collection for rent money or whatever. But that immediate cop and eBay sale kills me.

i see post like these soo much and its kinda irritating because i look at your sig and your basically contradicting the point your making... honestly if you'd take 200 for those kobes or even 250 you could use that to buy these no prob. Im not trying to call you out or start a e-fight with you, but more so curious on the logic.

Super Bowls are sitting in champs all over the city

The pro bowls are the ones I'm looking for but I was focused on the agassi's as a priority cop

Ok maybe someone that got lucky with the Superbowls can answer this, how do they fit? I can't imagine them being too flexible due to the materials and occasionally Trainers can be really funky with the sizing (every chlorophyll release) or fit TTS. I wasn't too geeked up about these when I first saw the pictures, but something about them just makes the 19 year old raver in me want to grab a pair if possible, but I don't want to get a pair and have it end up being too small or too big.

For reference sake, I prefer to go up half a size in the chlorophylls and wear all my other trainers in a true 11.

I'm guessing they see it as, as long as its a profit, it's a win for them. $20 is still $20. Not much work involved in ordering shoes online, putting them on ebay and then shipping them out. Hell I've had jobs when I was younger that paid less an hour for more work than that. I won't lie, there have been times where I've doubled up on shoes, only to see one pair to offset the price of the other.

I feel you though, it's just how it is these days. It sucks but what are you going to do?

Last edited:
Pro bowl size 11 - retail (paid 145 shipped Oneness) + shipping
They're nice but not for me...

good ishh man, it's nice to see people looking out for each other. just as a heads up though, your post might get deleted because it's kind of a buy/sell post

edit apparently i had a draft saved here still with a link in it. whoops

Last edited:
i see post like these soo much and its kinda irritating because i look at your sig and your basically contradicting the point your making... honestly if you'd take 200 for those kobes or even 250 you could use that to buy these no prob. Im not trying to call you out or start a e-fight with you, but more so curious on the logic.

No problem at all, happy to explain the sig and thoughts. I doubled up on the Kobe ASG thinking I loved these shoes and was in the Nike Basketball+ tech for the long hall. Nike abandoned the basketball+ tech and Unlucky for me I tore threw the engineered mesh on the side of my shoe and the lunarlon bottomed out causing me knee pain in less than 2 months of game wear so I kept them on the shelf and got different kicks for ball. They retailed for $180 so if I sold them now nearly 1 year later for $200 after fees and shipping costs again I'd lose money on a rare limited kick. I'm asking $40 under the lowest price I've ever seen on eBay for my size on here and largely had forgotten about it. I have sold one other pair of kicks in my life and I had doubled up on them by accident as a friend copped doing me a favor so I didn't want to leave him with shoes in my size.

I think most people find doubling up then later unloading a pair to be different than the instacop with a sale listing on eBay the second you get an online receipt.

As far as selling them so I have the cash to buy these air mids I don't need the cash to make a purchase. I buy what shoes I like that I am able to purchase. I am reasonable in how much I spend generally wearing the shoes into the ground pretty quick so I'm not buying a bunch of kicks. More like a pair every few months. $140 seemed reasonable for these out there interesting air mids but $200 seems high (especially since the price dif goes to reshipping and eBay mainly). Further I'm planning on giving the Kobe 9s a try in March so I'm spending my money where I personally will get the most bang since I play bball.

I also feel like it would be different if these guys were selling them for $300 making 100% on them and in my eyes a legit business reason to instacop and sell. They're not though, they're making peoples lives difficult for $20.

I ended up getting a pair of the Pro Bowl pair for my gf. Anybody know what the fit is like? She normally wears a size 7 in men shoes, but these are an 8 :\

I think the demand for this shoe may lead to more releases using this iridescent patent leather.
Imagine the AJ11 with iridescent patent leather and a glow-in-the-dark sole. Maybe for the next Doernbecher release.

I think the demand for this shoe may lead to more releases using this iridescent patent leather.
Imagine the AJ11 with iridescent patent leather and a glow-in-the-dark sole. Maybe for the next Doernbecher release.

A DB GITD Silver Speed Jordan 11? Well if that isn't the most hypebeast shoe I've ever heard, I don't know what is.

A DB GITD Silver Speed Jordan 11? Well if that isn't the most hypebeast shoe I've ever heard, I don't know what is.

The matching apparel. Something cut like the jackets JB normally puts out only coated with this material a la the 3M Vaporflash Windrunners. With a retail price of 475! Parents would be killing their kids when the CC bill came in.

Still on the hunt for the Super Bowls!  Air trainer 1s have been one of my favorite Nike models since my brother introduced them to me back in my high school days!  Glad that Nike is blessing us with some unique renditions.

Last edited:
Can't wait for my pro bowls to come in.

I Noticed there are floral laces ?
Yes, they do come with floral laces! 
smokin.gif

I just got shipping and tracking information from ShopNiceKicks.com for the Pro Bowls. :smokin

Last edited:
If any of you live in the south check with champs that got closed because of the ice storm yesterday. I'm waiting for my shop to open and I can see all of the releases on display

Back
Top Bottom