OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

wallyhopp wallyhopp You're gonna pass on the 'Midnight Navy' though? :nerd:
Possibly. I may be at 4 pairs of at1 chlorophylls overnight. I may need to sell one at retail and just ease back a bit. My goal was one of each but $120 shipped got the best of me. I don’t wear like j used to and just hate hoarding now with having had so many crumble before they truly got worn. I’m sure it’ll get the best of me if the navy’s do drop state side. Both should be sitters. But you never know this day in age.

Because they do this on SNKRS and in a couple days they'll restock on NDC.

I didn't get to see SNKRS but did they really not have a 9.5?!
You’re Missing The Point My Dude….

We Know What Inventory Was Loaded For This Drop…. Nike Doesn’t “Fake Sellout” A Shoe With 1600 Pairs Loaded For Sale…

That’s A Guaranteed Sellout

Sizes 6-11 up

Was able to get a 10.5 through Premier after the failed nike attempt. Good thing a bunch of the boutique shops got em sitting for those who want em

You’re Missing The Point My Dude….

We Know What Inventory Was Loaded For This Drop…. Nike Doesn’t “Fake Sellout” A Shoe With 1600 Pairs Loaded For Sale…

That’s A Guaranteed Sellout
Fake sell out meaning they're sitting on pairs still so haven't sold out of their stock whole stock. Sure whatever was loaded is sold out and that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Very odd they had 12.5s but no 9.5

I almost passed cause SNKRS pic makes them look like a low top . Didn’t pay much attention since my pairs from the last two releases haven’t got much wear. Then I saw pics in here and saw they were the proper height and had to cop

Best of the 3
B6352A18-D87B-4E11-9B3D-AE6FF6E7DF20.jpeg

AADA2A1D-5761-4F4B-8AD0-BFFCB549E316.jpeg

At Checkout You Can Choose To Redeem Points :nerd:

Def didn't see this. My account says it has like 250 points. Maybe I don't have enough points or I need to activate the points or convert them to dollars. I'm going to check now. I would be irritated but 120 shipped isn't bad and I honestly NEVER win anything on Premier so I can't be mad at myself for not knowing lol.

Def didn't see this. My account says it has like 250 points. Maybe I don't have enough points or I need to activate the points or convert them to dollars. I'm going to check now. I would be irritated but 120 shipped isn't bad and I honestly NEVER win anything on Premier so I can't be mad at myself for not knowing lol.
You Gotta Hit That Arrow Next To “Redeem $Value”

100 Points = $5 So You Should Have Like $12.50 Or So To Redeem When You Want :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom