OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Today: always unstrapped!

Awesome! I remember returning my AT1 Shimas to Footlocker back in 2003 or so just because they had a minor imperfection in the inside...
mean.gif

I wish I kept them back in the days...
Today: these make me want to get my at1 game next level.

Its funny because ive had those for a while and i hardly ever wore them.

Ive had probably every classic 90s nike except chlorophyll trainer 1s. Which i regret now. Probably will get those next.

I really dont know what it was....maybe just something i didnt see. I knew they were classic and i respected them but i just didnt see what the big deal was with these in comparison to other trainers....huarache trainer....trainer max 91.....the bo jacksons...i would rather have those. Alot of the cws were not appealing to me either.

But my style has evolved.
Im kind of in a modern seinfeld type phase right now lol. And these are perfect. These have a simplistic quality but at the same time they are still unique...they have that balance of sensible and stylish. Hard for a trainer.

There are still few cws i like (def dont know the full catalog of attainable ones) but in the future i hope to grab the chlorophyll, safari, and infrared colors.

I saw a pair on ebay as well ..palomimo/maple ...those are very nice.

But yea.

I see it now lol

Theyre almost the perfect sneaker.

Last edited:
Isnt it 30 anni next year for these? We demand og replicas on every og cw!

SC kid SC kid

Agree with both of you. At1 are my fav second silhouette. For me the only aspect that removes them from a perfect sneaker is its limitation to be dressed up. My number 1, the am1, can in some ways be worn with a business casual look, whereas the at1 is too sporty.

Nonetheless, its so iconic. Not in the sense of McEnroe, but just as the am1 is the pioneer of runners, the at1 is quintessential vintage. Its the perfect height, perfect shape and such an overall practical sneaker. Hence, trainers.

Speaking of safaris, copped these a couple weeks ago:

Last edited:
@druheezy - those co.jps are a big steal for whoever is wise enough to jump on them.

@unseen - I feel you on the dressing them up comment. But I also think certain colorways make them passable. Also, good score on safaris. Probably my favorite release of the past few years.

@sckid20 - Word. Appreciate you sharing. Just noticed your excitement - which I appreciate - so was curious. It's a line that gets so little love and attention so gaining new people to it is hard but important in order for it to stay alive.

@druheezy - those co.jps are a big steal for whoever is wise enough to jump on them.

@unseen - I feel you on the dressing them up comment. But I also think certain colorways make them passable. Also, good score on safaris. Probably my favorite release of the past few years.

@sckid20 - Word. Appreciate you sharing. Just noticed your excitement - which I appreciate - so was curious. It's a line that gets so little love and attention so gaining new people to it is hard but important in order for it to stay alive.
to be honest, i wouldnt mind a little balance between popularity and discretess on its profile.  im not a fan of how competitive the air max market is.  i enjoy copping at1 grails for under 100.  id be happy with enough love for the at1 to keep it alive, offering decent collabos and releases, but not becoming overly saturated to the point, where we see crap like lodens or paid in fulls, pro bowls or anything low cut.  thats my two pennies.  

Back
Top Bottom